DDF Exclusive Kannada Movie Premiers

XbIpD0Y.jpg

dvEkiTh.jpg

IMDb Collection are more accurate, it's close to the actual BO collection. And most of the site has the same closing collection.
41eBtau.jpg

However Taxiwaala wasn't a flop, the remake rights also have fetched a good money.

But they should edit Telugu fonts in movie..
Yeah, I too noticed this. I think Suvarna does not concentrate on these. They don't replace non-Kannada texts in dubbed shows too.
Movie dubbed by Geetha arts team and Star Suvarna will not edit or can't use VFX, because they don't have permission and Corporate company owned channel :sneaky:

Why Star Suvarna Plus is Telecasting So Many Unknown Movies or Low Rated Movies.. Is It Bringing Good TRP To Them?..
Because they are charging only Rs.1 /-, they are keeping good movies for long term. Later they might rewamp as done by Zee pitcchar by not airing those movies for long time in ZK.

Once they are success in Suvarna, they will rewamp SPlus with dubbed movies and premiers..

At present 80+ good and new movies are kept in suvarnas library and remaining unknown movies and low rated movies to suvarna plus from 2-3 months.

Because they are charging only Rs.1 /-, they are keeping good movies for long term. Later they might rewamp as done by Zee pitcchar by not airing those movies for long time in ZK.

Once they are success in Suvarna, they will rewamp SPlus with dubbed movies and premiers..

At present 80+ good and new movies are kept in suvarnas library and remaining unknown movies and low rated movies to suvarna plus from 2-3 months.
I have one big doubt
I think all old rights been expired.
Why they should repeat same movies in suvarna??

I have one big doubt
I think all old rights been expired.
Why they should repeat same movies in suvarna??
They still have rights of the movies they aquired, but the viewers are not interested to watch movies in Star Suvarna. So they are repeating only recent new movies or evergreen movies.

They still have rights of the movies they aquired, but the viewers are not interested to watch movies in Star Suvarna. So they are repeating only recent new movies or evergreen movies.
They are removing value of movies by repeating 15+ times each.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock