Discussion Kannada movies Satellite Rights

"Once upon a time in Jamaligudda" Rights with Udaya tv.
2RGoCtF.jpg
Finally seeing Udaya TV logo on a movie poster 👌
I have to say Colors Kannada hugely invested in Satellite and Digital Rights 👍

Who has the rights of premam pujyam movie?
It was said that Zee Kannada has the rights during the release of the movie. But there isn't any official conformation and the movie hasn't premiered yet.

Today Sirikannada telecasted vishnuvardhan's Bhandana movie is this renewed from udaya TV? Previously they telecasted Kasthuri Nivasa , saakshathkaara too. Are these movies renewed from udaya TV.

Today Sirikannada telecasted vishnuvardhan's Bhandana movie is this renewed from udaya TV? Previously they telecasted Kasthuri Nivasa , saakshathkaara too. Are these movies renewed from udaya TV.
I guess they are telecasting it on a sharing basis or through Eros. Bandhana, Bayalu Daari, Saakshatkara, Karulina Koogu are the movies which were telecasted on Siri Kannada. These movies still get telecasted on Udaya Movies. Kasthuri Nivasa was last telecasted on Udaya TV/Udaya Movies in 2017-18 and Siri Kannada is telecasting the movie now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock