Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,059
  • Views: Views 1,504,147
Zee - Suvarna Chat conversation leaked..
NITu01C.jpg
Continued:

Suvarna: Let me bring haripriya alias Advocate Ahana Agnihotra..

Zee Kannada: Will copy cat the same idea by bringing Ishita alias Advocate Sushma..

I saw few episodes of Lakshmi Nivasa and I would like to have certain questions to be answered:

1. Is Jayanth a psycho? No wonder he has a lot of love and affection for Janhavi, but sometimes his expressions and a few actions makes me think otherwise. Very recently, I saw that a coffee cup fell and broke from Janhavi's hand. But the way he behaved in front of Janhavi, My God!

2. Will Siddegowdru ever get married to Bhawana? Now this is a question that cropped up in my mind after that unfortunate mishap which took place in Bhawana's life. Bhawana was about to get married to Santhosh, but due to an unfortunate (or should I say pre-planned) accident, Santhosh died, leaving behind his only daughter Khushi who is now being looked after by Bhawana, much to the objections of Santhosh's family members. Siddegowdru has feelings for Bhawana but Bhawana doesn't have the same. And even some family members of Siddegowdru are darn against it because although they have respect for Bhawana's family, the same cannot be said about their Son in law (Ghar Jamai/Maneganda) Harish, who is incidentally one of Bhawana's brothers and Siddegowdru's sister Sinchana's husband. Siddegowdru's father (?) and Ajji always insults Harish and terms him as a good for nothing. By the way Siddegowdru looks more like a loafer than a leader. And that's why Bhawana doesn't like him. But is there any scope?

3. Why is Venky treated so badly in the family? Is it because he is not the Biological son of Lakshmi and Srinivas? Or is it because of his disability of being not able to speak? I once saw that when he was having his food before going for work, one of the family members (probably his brother) were coaxing him for something. Why so much hate?

One small correction regards to my earlier post in this thread :

Bhawana was supposed to get married to Srikanth and not Santhosh. Also Khushi is Srikanth's daughter. The error is regretted.

1. Is Jayanth a psycho? No wonder he has a lot of love and affection for Janhavi, but sometimes his expressions and a few actions makes me think otherwise. Very recently, I saw that a coffee cup fell and broke from Janhavi's hand. But the way he behaved in front of Janhavi, My God!
Lol. My mom sees this everyday and I am like wth is he a psycho!!

Also, that other guy constantly stalking Chandana's sister is too cringey and not appropriate and they portray it as love. No means you move on and stop stalking the poor woman.

Also, that other guy constantly stalking Chandana's sister is too cringey and not appropriate and they portray it as love. No means you move on and stop stalking the poor woman.
Who are you talking about? Siddegowdru and Bhawana?

Brundavana Mahasanchike tomorrow 8 PM only on Colors Kannada and Jio Cinema. Special guest Siddharth , Agnisakshi fame to appear.

Tenali Rama at 5.30pm on Colors Kannada starting from April 22nd..

Tenali Rama is the first Kannada dubbed serial to telecast in 3 Kannada GEC channels.

It telecasted on Dangal Kannada, Siri Kannada and now on Colors Kannada. Good to see Sony gave rights to Colors instead of Zee.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock