Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,282
  • Views Views: Views 1,578,110
Anubandha Awards 2024 Voting Lines have opened in Jio cinema. you can vote for your favourite star in the nominations.
Chukki Taare and Nanna Devru are not in the nominations.. any reason why??

Summary of my previous post in this thread :

If Zee Kannada Kutumba Awards 2024 is held in November just like last year, then there shall be many new changes in the winners and nominations and probably these things may happen :

1. Shravani Subramanya and Lakshmi Nivasa to take away most of the awards including Nechhina Maga/Magalu, Necchina Khalanata/Khalanati, Necchina Sahodara, Necchina Jodi, and Nechhina Dharawahi (only if there are joint winners).

2. Bhawana-Siddegowdru from Lakshmi Nivasa to get Janapriya Jodi (Popular Couple) award this year (not a prediction as I am not astrologer!)

3. Majority of technical awards will be taken by technicians of the serial Shravani Subramanya and Shreerasthu Shubhamasthu. (that's why I excluded them)

4. Newcomers Brahmagantu and Annayya to feature in nominations list.

5. Mahanati to win best reality show this year (again, NOT A PREDICTION!)

Last edited:

they are wasting money
that show also stage show
people need Indian or phyate Mandi kadige bandru type show
still they just remake star maa
kiladi boys and kiladi girl show

Kendasampige Antima Sanchike to telecast on September 6 on Colors Kannada and jio cinema.

Chukki Taare Antima Sanchike to telecast on August 31 on Colors Kannada and Jio cinema.

Last edited:
Kendasampige Antima Sanchike to telecast on September 6 on Colors Kannada and jio cinema.

Chukki Taare Antima Sanchike to telecast on August 31 on Colors Kannada and Jio cinema.
Bad decision to end chukkitare, it was getting decent ratings better than nanna devru atleast. Colors need more serials to compete with Zee, simply ending new serials won't help . Zee have lot of dubbing content from 1 to 3.30 pm

Back
Top Bottom