Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,392
  • Views Views: Views 1,591,438
Anubandha Awards 2024 shooting wrapped up. According to sources, Ramachari has bagged the highest number of awards.

Promo coming soon.

Anubandha Awards 2024 shooting wrapped up. According to sources, Ramachari has bagged the highest number of awards.

Promo coming soon.
That's great news. But I am waiting more eagerly for announcement of ZK Kutumba Awards 2024. I bet Shravani Subramanya and Lakshmi Nivasa are going to take away most of the awards this year including Janapriya Jodi (Bhawana-Siddegowdru).

See my earlier post regarding this:

Post in thread 'Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update' Discussion - Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

Last edited:
Colors Kannada's Hit Antarapata, with its tagline "Kaasu Kanasugala Naduve Kanamucchale' to bid farewell to the viewers on 27th September after completing 400+ episodes
Watch the climax episodes , Mon-Fri 10 pm only on Colors Kannada.

This is first time in last 9 years....Colors kannada Logo is not mentioned above Anubandha logo. In First Anubandha it was ETV Logo mentioned ,then next 9 years it Colors kannada logo, No logo mentioned this year

images-3.jpg

This year

This is first time in last 9 years....Colors kannada Logo is not mentioned above Anubandha logo. In First Anubandha it was ETV Logo mentioned ,then next 9 years it Colors kannada logo, No logo mentioned this year

images-3.jpg

This year
I think this is somewhat inspired from the now defunct Colors Golden Petal Awards. As only two regional channels Colors Kannada and Colors Marathi have these award shows.

A point to be noted - ETV Kannada had already started airing remake of Balika Vadhu and other Serials much before it's rebranding.

Back
Top Bottom