Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,390
  • Views Views: Views 1,591,339
In my opinion,grand finale of any show will be only on Sunday . Hence , the Grand finale of Raja Rani Reloaded will be on Sep 29th. Grand opening of BBK 11 may be on 6th October.

In my opinion,grand finale of any show will be only on Sunday . Hence , the Grand finale of Raja Rani Reloaded will be on Sep 29th. Grand opening of BBK 11 may be on 6th October.
Not necessary.. Since Raja rani semi finale will air on this saturday, Grand finale will have to air on 28th which is a Saturday. Since there will not be any programmes to air.

How many of you watched this show Bangarada Bete in TV?

Hatsoff to Anchor vijayalaxmi's voice, clarity, confidence level and pronunciation in Kannada.

The price which partipants earned got appreciation in today's market.

Other reality shows prices are like,
Season 1: 10 lacs
Season 20: 10 lacs

How many of you watched this show Bangarada Bete in TV?

Hatsoff to Anchor vijayalaxmi's voice, clarity, confidence level and pronunciation in Kannada.

The price which partipants earned got appreciation in today's market.

Other reality shows prices are like,
Season 1: 10 lacs
Season 20: 10 lacs
In which channel? Which Vijayalaxmi? Is she who acted in Film Sooryavamsha?I remember one show Chinnada Bete telecast on Kasturi TV. Anushree was the anchor.

New Dubbed Serial ಪ್ರೀತಿ ಗಾಗಿ which is a dubbed version of Star Maa 's Ninnukori is going to telecast soon on Star Suvarna.
Show to take 1.30 pm replacing honganasu

Back
Top Bottom