Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,450
  • Views Views: Views 1,605,113
The promo of Zee Entertainers is shot in such a way that people wouldn't recognise the actors at first glance. (According to the people working at ZK).

But somehow I managed to recognise some of them :

This one is probably Kanthi :
YksO1Gi.jpeg

Jayanth and Ram :
oF9F0Bw.jpeg

Janhavi (probably) and Seetha :
qdNiSNf.jpeg

Siddu, Bhawana, Parth and Apeksha (probably again):
eC5SnFD.jpeg

Shivu and Narasimha:
e8Fc8aq.jpeg

Shravani, Shravani 's Chikkamma and Priya :
bH66WDU.jpeg

Sihi (100%):
2vcrbql.jpeg

Don't know who is this stunt biker, but in all probability it is kanthi:

eirSDtu.jpeg

Last edited:
Is it like family gangsters from colors kannada?

It has literally become Remake kutumba
I don't know. Promo came out yesterday on Instagram. And it's shot in such a way by the ZK people, I mean they thought the viewers have poor eyesight and won't be able to recognise the actors in the promo.

They didn't know that I had already recognised some of them, except for the Stunt biker, who could probably be Kanthi. (See post no. 10441 of this thread).

Maybe it's something on the lines of Comedy Circus. Or maybe they wanted to call it Drama Seniors just like Drama Juniors, but since Sihi is also in it, they decided to call it Zee Entertainers.

Speaking of Comedy, is there any news about CKPL (Comedy Kiladigalu Premier League) grand finale? Because for the past few weeks they are just stretching the show with 'pre-finale' episodes.

Last edited:
It is evident !! He doesn't treat all serials equally !!
Bro, I think you are angry for moving Karimani to 6.00pm? Actually it was one of best step by Colors, Now 6-7 pm Ratings is back to track.

Also Business Head is Not responsible for all, there will be seperate Fiction and Non Fiction Head.

Bro, I think you are angry for moving Karimani to 6.00pm? Actually it was one of best step by Colors, Now 6-7 pm Ratings is back to track.

Also Business Head is Not responsible for all, there will be seperate Fiction and Non Fiction Head.
Not only karimani, many serials are ignored actually.
Ramachari is given complete boss treatment

Time change Alert:

Star Suvarna's Kaveri Kannada Medium at 6pm, fom this Monday onwards..

Good decision of bringing the serial at 6pm slot. This was much needed from Star Suvarna from almost 4-5 years. This will boost 6.30pm slot also, which failed to gain Good TVR and many serials like Katheyondu Shuruvagide, Laxmi Tiffin Room, Radhe Shyama etc failed to gain attention.

Earlier Arthigobba Keerigobba used to get 3.5 to 4TVR at this slot, but got axed due to COVID and didn't continue..

As 9.30pm Neenade Naa failing to bring fictional viewers has a direct impact on AMS and KKM. Hence this decision is much needed.
At 10.30pm, super Cops vs Super villian can be retelecasted.

Last edited:
CKPL (Comedy Kiladigalu Premier League) to finally end this week after dragging it unnecessarily with those 'pre-finale' episodes just for the hype.

This is for the first time a grand finale episode of a reality/non-fiction show will be on air for two days. Normally a grand finale episode of any reality/non-fiction show airs on only one day, but CKPL is an exception here.

Probably, the recently announced Zee Entertainers will replace this show, as auditions for SaRiGaMaPa Kannada is not over yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom