Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,138
  • Views: Views 1,547,663
I don't understand why this Star Suvarna Telecasting Big Star cast serials in 5 , 5:30 and 10:30 pm slots
BBB , SSS and Smm serials have popular stars
These serials deserved more Ratings

I don't understand why this Star Suvarna Telecasting Big Star cast serials in 5 , 5:30 and 10:30 pm slots
Because of their poor outdated marketing strategy. They try to change old popular actor serials with new serials to retain same viewership. Unfortunately they r loosing both old and new serials

Any news about Kalki Kannada come back and Siri Kannada availability in dth?

These serials deserved more Ratings
Star Suvarna is intelligently playing. SSS has core audience, so they knew that those audience will remain and it worked. It shifted to 5.30 , as a spill over effect 6pm serial is the slot leader along with 5 and 5.30.

Heard colors Kannada will be implementing viewership based series. Which is implemented in US long back. And even in star plus and colors TV.
It will launch show with 50- 100 episode and see the response. If it successful. They will bring it for season 2 and so on season.
But this is still in talks as it will be the biggest experiment in Kannada audience .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock