Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,068
  • Views: Views 1,508,909
Star Suvarna must telecast all dubbed serials from tomorrow itself. They should not worry of anyone, as they are going with the law. Nobody has rights to decide the viewers. If people like it they will watch else change channel. Same thing happens in neighbour states too and now they are far better than us.

Recently, i added Discovery with Kannada feed and my family watches and demands it, as they are able to grasp the information in kannada feed. This is making family educated
Ya.after getting a good response for promos of these dubbed serial .star suvarna planned to telecast on April 8 instead of April 13 but they stopped promo to telecast

Dubbed serials are not going to telecast on star suvarna. According to serials group they're opposing the dubbing of 'mahabharta' & i think 'hostages' may also stop. Star suvarna haven't rights of telecasting dubbed serials i think. Even dhrusti serial also may stop.

Dubbed serials are not going to telecast on star suvarna. According to serials group they're opposing the dubbing of 'mahabharta' & i think 'hostages' may also stop. Star suvarna haven't rights of telecasting dubbed serials i think. Even dhrusti serial also may stop.
Rights? Who should give the rights. Star network is the owner of original content and star suvarna is telecasting. Stopping the dubbed content is illegal. If KTVA is too much concerned about artists, if channel goes in loss with crores, does KTVA help the channel?. It is upto the TV channel what they want to telecast. Just think of, if Star Plus telecast 1hour of Kannada dubbed content. Are they going to stop airing that? Just because Suvarna operates in karnataka they must not put pressure to stop airing

Rights? Who should give the rights. Star network is the owner of original content and star suvarna is telecasting. Stopping the dubbed content is illegal. If KTVA is too much concerned about artists, if channel goes in loss with crores, does KTVA help the channel?. It is upto the TV channel what they want to telecast. Just think of, if Star Plus telecast 1hour of Kannada dubbed content. Are they going to stop airing that? Just because Suvarna operates in karnataka they must not put pressure to stop airing
What's wrong with KTVA they are already fined by CCI .people are curious to watch Mahabharata on tv .but udaya tv telecasting jagamalla movie why KTVA are not opposing ........

I think the film and TV chaimber may put pressure on producers to not sell their films to those who disobay them.

I agree with you....atleast in these crisis they should have freedom to telecast dubbed content....once lockdown is over they can get back to original content

I think the film and TV chaimber may put pressure on producers to not sell their films to those who disobay them.
No bro .udaya tv already telecasted dubbing movies . and producers solds thier movie to udaya tv even after dubbing era started in udaya tv

Mahabharatha and Drushti Serial are not going to telecast in Star Suvarna. Only Hostages webseries will be telecasted from today.
w5fMgcm.jpg

lohaXwv.jpg

Source

I Think 'mahabharta' & 'dhrusti' serials may telecast in ss because in twitter, people are putting pressure to telecast 'mahabharata' & some people are saying that mahabharata is going to telecast.

New Schedule for Star Suvarna from Coming Week

8AM - Shubhamangala
9AM - Movie
12PM - Kitchen Darbar
1PM - Shruti Seridaga
1.30PM - Matte Vasanta (Repeat)
2PM - Inti Nimma Asha (Repeat)
2.30PM - Movie
5PM - Bayasade Bali Bande
5.30PM - Sathyam Shivam Sundaram
6PM - Inti Nimma Asha
6.30PM - Aarthigobba Keerthigobba
7PM - Aramane Gili (Time Change from 2PM to 7PM)
7.30PM - Muddulakshmi
8PM - Hara Hara Mahadeva (Re Run)
8.30PM - Varalakshmi Stores
9PM - Jeeva Hoovagide
9.30PM - Matte Vasanta (From Episode 1)
10PM - Sindoora
10.30PM - Hostages (Hotstar Special)

Yajamani, Marali Bandalu Seethe and Sarvamangala Mangalye stopped for temporary
Small Changes in Schedule of Star Suvarna from Next Week

6AM - Movie
1.30PM - Movie
4.30PM - Bharjari Comedy (Rerun)
5.30PM - Inti Nimma Asha (From Episode 1)
6PM - Sathyam Shivam Sundaram (New Episodes and New Time Slot)
9-10PM - TBA
10.30PM - HHM Repeat
Rest slot remains same

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock