Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,111
  • Views: Views 1,530,449
Now it is time for Udaya, Udaya Movies, Udaya comedy, Colors Super to increase their viewership.

Once Gattimela, Nagini and Paaru stops airing new episodes, Zee will come down.

Star suvarna and plus will move out of the list due to no good content.
BARC already said that Mythological Serials and Movie viewership increased more and Other fiction and non fiction decreased more
Why this Zee and Colors Telecasting same on air Serials ReTelecast old serials Telecast in day and primetime
If this continue there will be Chances of Udaya TV to No 1 place

Last edited:
BARC already said that Mythological Serials and Movie viewership increased more and Other fiction and non fiction decreased more
Why this Zee and Colors Telecasting same on air Serials ReTelecast old serials Telecast in day and primetime
If this continue there will be Chances of Udaya TV to No 1 place
If Zee, telecast Dhashavatara, it would get good TRP than previous.

Last edited:
Zee Kannada Stops Original content completely now and Gattimela starts re airing from Episode 1 like a Marathon 7.30 to 9
Comedy Kilagidalu Season 1 from Episode 6 at 9PM from Tomorrow

What's wrong with star suvarna .people started giving warning to channel that #unsubscribe star suvarna on their suvarna tv social media. I don't know what star suvarna doing...they must telecast atleast Mahabharata

What's wrong with star suvarna .people started giving warning to channel that #unsubscribe star suvarna on their suvarna tv social media. I don't know what star suvarna doing...they must telecast atleast Mahabharata
This Friday last chance for them
Next Monday full schedule coming this Thursday
They not update Mahabharata in Schedule
They will face #Unsubscribe Star Suvarna trending in twitter from this Friday or Saturday Onwards
This will badly effect to star Suvarna

They will face #Unsubscribe Star Suvarna trending in twitter from this Friday or Saturday Onwards
Bro why channel is not responding.if they not telecasted Mahabharata ,coming days they had a very bad time.even they struggle to get 1 lak impression

People even went on to ban tv9. But now tv9 is 2nd most watched channel in Kannada and 1st in news. I don't think it will scare them or do any major changes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock