Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,405
  • Views Views: Views 1,593,285
Your forgeting Kannada version Kannada naadu (Its brand program for news) when telecast time. Without build-up news.
Kannada Naadi, Agra Rastriya Varthe used to telecast by ETV kannada. Right now no such programs by GEC, apart from Manehal Serials.
Such news program would bring news audiences. There is around more than 2lac impression on average for news channels. GEC can target those audiences.

GEC now became entertainment without infotainment.

If channel can't get audiences from competitors, they must find new audience

Last edited:
One thing to clear it out when you apply licence for running channel. It asks you news or non news . Almost all GEC get non news slots. They can't telecast news more here

One thing to clear it out when you apply licence for running channel. It asks you news or non news . Almost all GEC get non news slots. They can't telecast news more here
How come it used to telecast before and ETV telugu is still doing.. Even kasturi TV used to telecast their news

to1D313.jpg

Fb page posted trp of Mahabharata of first 5 episodes.

Historical new serial from zeeKannada coming it may lanuch 7.30pm and yarenemohini maybe shift 6.30pm

Colorskannada some serial slots change Neaded. Before zeeKannada new serials launch these slots.
5pm or 5.30pm MithunRashi
6pm Nammane Yuvarani
6.30pm mangalguri maduve
7pm New big budget serial
7.30 New launch arvind kaushik serial maybe this slot.
8pm Geetha (maintain same serial for some time)
8.30 Giniram (if worked ok not worked replace kannadathi)
9pm kannadathi (to boost nannarasiradhe before BBK )
9.30 Nannarasiradhe
After launch BBK starts
10pm Kannadathi
10.30 Nannarasiradhe or shift Colors super
ok
It would be good if ZK comes with new show for 7 and 7.30.. they could shift YNM and Kamali to 6-7 pm.
I don't see big changes in CK..6.30 to 8.30 have a decent rating. Post 9pm can be filled with biggboss or some other reality show. I guess CK will be below 2 lakh impressions only for next 1 year atleast. It has no strong weekend content or movie base to cross 2 lakhs.

It would be good if ZK comes with new show for 7 and 7.30.. they could shift YNM and Kamali to 6-7 pm.
I don't see big changes in CK..6.30 to 8.30 have a decent rating. Post 9pm can be filled with biggboss or some other reality show. I guess CK will be below 2 lakh impressions only for next 1 year atleast. It has no strong weekend content or movie base to cross 2 lakhs.
zeeKannada problem is remeke hit serials
Over depending and my guess all remake hit serials over and proved that all remake serial can't be hit (6pm).
After BBK starts Colors Kannada around 270k+ every week and 3 serials launch before BBK and after end 2more 9and 9.30pm .if any three serial get good rating
Then colors Kannada rating will sustain.

Kannada Naadi, Agra Rastriya Varthe used to telecast by ETV kannada. Right now no such programs by GEC, apart from Manehal Serials.
Such news program would bring news audiences. There is around more than 2lac impression on average for news channels. GEC can target those audiences.

GEC now became entertainment without infotainment.

If channel can't get audiences from competitors, they must find new audience
If news audiences targeted then lose because people pick news channels.
News must be without build-up and simple
Issues with morning one hour 7am . its gives viewers attention towards channel.
Missed one program is raitha vani.

Last edited:
How about old serials in colors super are doing?
What about recent impression of colors super compared to before lockdown?
Is people are watcing old serials in colors super?

Zee Kannada lost audience from 570000 to 250000 with more than 57% because of Zee Picchar and lockdown. Most of them have switched to Zee picchar from ZK and few from UM.

zeeKannada problem is remeke hit serials
Over depending and my guess all remake hit serials over and proved that all remake serial can't be hit (6pm).
After BBK starts Colors Kannada around 270k+ every week and 3 serials launch before BBK and after end 2more 9and 9.30pm .if any three serial get good rating
Then colors Kannada rating will sustain.
Yes they remake for good content and change the story if it has less episodes and coming to Radha kalyana telugu story was not up to mark so zee tamil remaked it and changed the story but in kannada it didn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom