Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,063
  • Views: Views 1,506,672
Star suvarna listened for my conversation and changed the graphics a bit..Nice move. They should still work on it to bring glassy and uniform graphics across all the places.

It should also try to blend yellow and Red as a gradient during the logo animation like how it is blended in the background of the promo. Get inspired for colors kannada.

Source

Star suvarna listened for my conversation and changed the graphics a bit..Nice move. They should still work on it to bring glassy and uniform graphics across all the places.

It should also try to blend yellow and Red as a gradient during the logo animation like how it is blended in the background of the promo. Get inspired for colors kannada.

Source
No I contacted familiar person. They said there is no change of theme. It's only for promotion.

No I contacted familiar person. They said there is no change of theme. It's only for promotion.
Yes, i can see that same in that promo. Those edges are too sharp and does not look professional cut. But they are trying something new.

Nowadays, udaya TV posters and graphics looks better for each promo. They should come up with a Theme concept

Source
No bro .Star suvarna planning change logo etc as star plus soon.suvarna plus as star suvarna .it will take some more time

Nowadays, udaya TV posters and graphics looks better for each promo.
Even though on-air graphics packages are completely non-existent for the Sun network, Sun's social media team is doing an excellent job with petals in the corners (similar to Colors Kannada). The font used by Gemini and Udaya in their social media posts is called Geomanist.

Source
Cool graphics but there is a big problem with the Star network's South channels. Vijay, Maa, Asianet and Suvarna all have good on-air graphics on paper and the idea is good, but the execution is completely inconsistent. Most of the time, there is no difference b/w Star Maa and Gemini TV as neither of them bother about time cards and Coming Up Next holding shapes. At least Gemini TV never pretends to have a graphics package whereas Star Maa pretends to have one but mostly does not use it.

On the other hand Star's Hindi and Bengali channels have always had a consistent graphics design. It is a fact that only a few channels in the Star network, namely Star Jalsha and Star Plus and some other non-South channels (also Fox Life, Nat Geo and to a small extent Star World and Star Pravah), get biased and preferential treatment regarding graphics packages, while for South (except maybe Vijay Super) it is not bothered with.

Even though Star Plus' graphics are getting more inconsistent and rough lately, it is still not as haphazard as Star Maa or Star Suvarna.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock