Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,060
  • Views: Views 1,505,485
I think your indirectly saying that KTVA Shivakumar statement watch other languages serials :unsure: :huh:
KTVA should Stop remake serials and than they should give these statements
Bro, I'm not saying anything :ROFLMAO: I just shared today's VK article.

Bro I'm also from middle class . I'm not telling that we are poor. I'm saying make recipe that are closer and can practically be experimented. This is the same reason why mastercheif Kannada failed. Ingredients must be available right across the block to make food for we Indians. Rich foods will not entertain people.
Regarding NGC. If they are interested in experimenting dubb . Let them bring back vismaya jagatu a NGC slot on suvarna.
Bro u r Wright but viewers bytes are more important .if I was a viewers I love to watch these kinds of shows.

NehJNy5.jpg
Forgot these vk.they against dubbing.I think serial producers are give money to VK to publish these article.I think they want burnol

KTVA Shivakumar statement was not correct and why your posted these mad peoples VK paper article in dreamdth forum
So, you're saying VK is against Dubbing and I should stop posting VK Articles?
Well, I haven't noticed much I don't know whether they are pro dubbing or against. I just shared what I'd read and I have every right to do so. If you don't like anything in the article, you are free to talk against it rather telling me not to post anything of VK.

P.s., I'm not against Dubbing

So, you're saying VK is against Dubbing and I should stop posting VK Articles?
Well, I haven't noticed much I don't know whether they are pro dubbing or against. I just shared what I'd read and I have every right to do so. If you don't like anything in the article, you are free to talk against it rather telling me not to post anything of VK.

P.s., I'm not against Dubbing
Bro I said that Shivakumar statement was wrong
He said that people will watch other languages serials in cable
My question is why they are not saying we are doing Remake serials from other industry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock