• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,065
  • Views: Views 1,508,254
N
10pm Shantam paapam
AhmlFRK.jpg
New or old episodes. ?

No, i think new episodes'll telecast of shantam papam. Because after telecasting new content they won't telecast old episodes. They always want to telecast fresh content.

What about 'indian' retelecasting. Is it telecasting confirmly? Colors super hadn't posted in any media, i think. No news about that. No advertisment of that show retelecasting.

What about 'indian' retelecasting. Is it telecasting confirmly? Colors super hadn't posted in any media, i think. No news about that. No advertisment of that show retelecasting.
No Indian will not telecast
It was miss understand.
Indian graphics was coming under Ashwini nakshakra serial.it was not new.it was old

It won't telecast...
Indian is a Raghavendra hunsur show, head of ZK. Unless RH comes back to Colors, they won't telecast shows like Manemunde Mahalaxmi, Indian and BigbossKannada S1

It won't telecast...
Indian is a Raghavendra hunsur show, head of ZK. Unless RH comes back to Colors, they won't telecast shows like Manemunde Mahalaxmi, Indian and BigbossKannada S1
That's not true. The shows once made are channel assets. They can use it however they want. And RH and Param are very good friends outside work. They were even called powerful brothers of media.
I think ck is not telecasting old serials because their pq level are very low. And it needs lot of work upon it. They don't have that sort of time Caz they are concentrating on colors kannada

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock