Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,058
  • Views: Views 1,504,028
As of new colors Kannada launch tomorrow. There is a new program of how people worked day and night to bring wonderful atmosphere to audience fedup of lockdown and to give them family entertainment.
A news segment type funny program to telecast today at 6pm giving headstart for tomorrow lineup. Hosted by actress rachita ram.

As of new colors Kannada launch tomorrow. There is a new program of how people worked day and night to bring wonderful atmosphere to audience fedup of lockdown and to give them family entertainment.
A news segment type funny program to telecast today at 6pm giving headstart for tomorrow lineup. Hosted by actress rachita ram.
Tomo any launch program?They r going to telecast serial from 6

Last edited:
As I mentioned before, mythological shows have narrow audience base.. it's around 3.0 I think.. once all serials are up in the screens, even Mahabharat will see the reduction. Suvarna should try to bring shows which can get them atleast 3.0 tvr

Tomorrow
6-7 mithuna Rashi
7-8 nammane yuvarani
8-9 geeta
9-10 nannarasi radhe.
There is no other programs.
Bro promo has been telecasted in TV.
They showed all promos of serial
With new title card

Last edited:
Tomorrow
6-7 mithuna Rashi
7-8 nammane yuvarani
8-9 geeta
9-10 nannarasi radhe.
There is no other programs.

Bro promo gas been telecasted in TV.
They showed all promos of serial
With new title card
New title card starts Monday
And maybe channel
Graphics will change in Tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock