Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,126
  • Views: Views 1,538,389
Unofficial news :
bigg boss kannada team and colors kannada team likely to have a deal with kichha sudeep to host some ( unknown) season . For each season priced at 4.5 crs.
BBk8 likely to launch in October / November as covid19 decrease ( it may vary according to condition) on colors super tv.

Siri kannada turning into GEC, it seems they will rely on dubbed contents. Kasturi might also go for dubbed serials and shows.
Let's think other way round..

Because of dubbing in popular channels, around 5hrs of slots is dedicated on weekdays and 1hr on weekends nothing but 10-12 slots/serials.

These team will look for new opportunity and Siri Kannada can be the host for them. This would give wide range of choice to viewers and they can also sustain which inturn gives quality content.

Let's think other way round..

Because of dubbing in popular channels, around 5hrs of slots is dedicated on weekdays and 1hr on weekends nothing but 10-12 slots/serials.

These team will look for new opportunity and Siri Kannada can be the host for them. This would give wide range of choice to viewers and they can also sustain which inturn gives quality content.
I didn't clearly understood what you were trying to say..
Here is my analogy about why siri kannada look for dubbing :
Local owned channels have limited resources and investment. They usually try to minimize expenditure when it comes to production till they have enough audience base. Even if you produce serials it's difficult to cross 1.5tvr ( as happened with Kasturi) . With dubbed content 0.7 tvr can also make profit to the channel since investment is minimal. You can see this in polimer tamil channel. Their business is limited but still they make profits to sustain. Siri channel started with the same idea., Their grp is usually 25+ but still they didn't feel any loss. I guess after GEC they will reach upto 70+..

c2xXD3y.jpg

I didn't clearly understood what you were trying to say..
Here is my analogy about why siri kannada look for dubbing :
Local owned channels have limited resources and investment. They usually try to minimize expenditure when it comes to production till they have enough audience base. Even if you produce serials it's difficult to cross 1.5tvr ( as happened with Kasturi) . With dubbed content 0.7 tvr can also make profit to the channel since investment is minimal. You can see this in polimer tamil channel. Their business is limited but still they make profits to sustain. Siri channel started with the same idea., Their grp is usually 25+ but still they didn't feel any loss. I guess after GEC they will reach upto 70+..
What about Kalki Kannada, if they going to relaunch the channel or not?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock