Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,109
  • Views: Views 1,521,981
Ya all major network are giving their ad slots to 60% discount.
Especially zee and sun network has said they are facing huge ad loss.
Y only zee and sun, and after trp comes they may increase the price.

Y only zee and sun, and after trp comes they may increase the price.
Answer is simple zee and sun shares are high and are big market.
It's not easy in covid situation to highers ad slot rates.

Just now i saw sun bangla graphics its better and its title card is also attractive.
And Nagini 2 got viewers from nagini 1 because it had 8+ tvr when it got ended.
Ya I agree. Naagin 1 gained more trp due to jj
Because previously it was below 6
N2has less fans but more trp than n1.Nagini1 was more popular.
Nagini 2 is having less fans but more TRP just because of GM and JJ. After watching these 2 viewers not changing channel. If JJ flops, Nagini will also fall.

Similarly, Manasare was hit as they drived nandini serials viewers by telecasting nandini for more than 2-3 weeks before manasare launch and got more TRP.

Nagini 2 is having less fans but more TRP just because of GM and JJ. After watching these 2 viewers not changing channel. If JJ flops, Nagini will also fall.

Similarly, Manasare was hit as they drived nandini serials viewers by telecasting nandini for more than 2-3 weeks before manasare launch and got more TRP.
What I feel is rather than gaining a trp the show should gain a die hard fans so that the show doesn't fail in any situation.Fans will watch the show even if the storyline is not good.

What I feel is rather than gaining a trp the show should gain a die hard fans so that the show doesn't fail in any situation.Fans will watch the show even if the storyline is not good.
Thats why Star Suvarna has not closed Premaloka, changed storyline
SMM, yet to confirm

Both Siddharth and Chandan are top actors in kannada, so Suvarna not ready to loose them.

SMM, yet to confirm

Both Siddharth and Chandan are top actors in kannada, so Suvarna not ready to loose them.
If they stop them, other channels r ready to get them😅
And Smm may get 10pm slot

SMM, yet to confirm

I think Top actors not matter Channel - Producer failed in convince to budget
@react Bro if you consider they are top Star Chetan Chandra and Vinay Gowda also top stars in Television industry
Moreover SSS and Aramane Gili same Production serial and many Producers producing two serials for star Suvarna

If they stop them, other channels r ready to get them😅
And Smm may get 10pm slot
Mudulakshmi and Smm Both serials are Produced by Harish Babu under Thaliru Creation banner
If One serial going Off air from same Production house and another serial also going end within a month

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock