Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,109
  • Views: Views 1,520,218
What about
I'll get proper information once shoot for two new shows start. This is the first hand information I received about the timings. I think they will wrap up those two shows ( I'm not sure though ) . If ratings show positive trend , usually channel mix and match the timing. Once there was a show called 'kumari' in Colors Kannada, they wrap up the entire new project just coz of pick up in rating of existing show..JH and SS are having decent rating but fall behind alot when you compare to Colors Kannada slot. I see chances of changing timings is very less. May be off air
What about the trp of bramhagantu serial zee kannada its get good or average ratings?

What about

What about the trp of bramhagantu serial zee kannada its get good or average ratings?
It's rating usually around 4.5...at 10pm it's a decent one...CK 10pm show is always below 3.0... but there are two shows in Kannada at 10pm which extremely well were kavyanjali and Ashwini nakshatra.. a good content can push 2 more points !!!

I have heard somewhere that kannadada kotyadhipathy is going to air only on weekends anyone know anything about this.
If so then then it will be a very poor strategy from CK...
Already CK is behind zee kannada in ratings... If KK will be aired daily this may help to improve their ratings
Also KK is a show that must be aired daily and not only in weekends

It's rating usually around 4.5...at 10pm it's a decent one...CK 10pm show is always below 3.0... but there are two shows in Kannada at 10pm which extremely well were kavyanjali and Ashwini nakshatra.. a good content can push 2 more points !!!
Since 2 yrs this serial is slot leader in 10pm zee kannada but why seetha vallabha papa pandu and sindoora serials are not beating this slot their is good content serial know compare to zee kannada

I have heard somewhere that kannadada kotyadhipathy is going to air only on weekends anyone know anything about this.
If so then then it will be a very poor strategy from CK...
Already CK is behind zee kannada in ratings... If KK will be aired daily this may help to improve their ratings
Also KK is a show that must be aired daily and not only in weekends
Yes it's a weekend show.. shooting starts in 2-3 days

Since 2 yrs this serial is slot leader in 10pm zee kannada but why seetha vallabha papa pandu and sindoora serials are not beating this slot their is good content serial know compare to zee kannada
USP of Brahmagantu is the actors and their performances ! Story is just a copy paste of some other shows. Papa pandu is good , it has appealed to young and urban audience. Sindoora is going to wrap up soon, though it had a good run ( some time ago it was the only face saver for Suvarna)..Seeta Vallabha had a good story line ,but channel changed it ,dragged it and experimented and finally ended up as junk.

USP of Brahmagantu is the actors and their performances ! Story is just a copy paste of some other shows. Papa pandu is good , it has appealed to young and urban audience. Sindoora is going to wrap up soon, though it had a good run ( some time ago it was the only face saver for Suvarna)..Seeta Vallabha had a good story line ,but channel changed it ,dragged it and experimented and finally ended up as junk.
Radha kalyana serial teaser is running on zee kannada HD it will telecast on what timings? Source it will be 6pm or 6.30pm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock