Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,399
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,327
Instead of relaunching, they could have dubbed the Telugu version of the serial,Vadinamma into Kannada. Just like how they dubbed
Kathalo Rajakumari and Devon Ka Dev Mahadev in spite of the shows being remade in Kannada 😂 🤣
(Although Kathalo Rajakumari's Kannada version Puttmalli had a different story).
Most probably it's Dubbed version of Tamil Pandian Stores or Telugu Vadinamma serial

I think Mayajala will air at 10 PM after ending Premaloka . Another likely chance or possibility from Star suvarna is that they may end Drusti which is getting less ratings & air mayajala 1 hr. And Seetheya Rama will may not air at 8:30PM as viewers are demanding it after the mahabharata. But they may air it at weekends in the place of Sangarsha.

I think Mayajala will air at 10 PM after ending Premaloka . Another likely chance or possibility from Star suvarna is that they may end Drusti which is getting less ratings & air mayajala 1 hr. And Seetheya Rama will may not air at 8:30PM as viewers are demanding it after the mahabharata. But they may air it at weekends in the place of Sangarsha.
They can air Mayajala at 10-11pm weekdays and Drishti at weekends.

Most probably it's Dubbed version of Tamil Pandian Stores or Telugu Vadinamma serial
Even I feel the same because the lead actors of Varalakshmi Stores itself confirmed that the
serial is off air.
And moreover it is not that easy to get back the cast and crew and start shooting a serial which was supposed to off air that too in the current situation. If they are planning for a relaunch means they should have started shooting
before itself.

Last edited:
Varalaksmi Stores has its own fanbase in Kannada. It was getting decent ratings.
When the channel announced the shift of serial to afternoon slot, viewers opposed it in social medias and even warned to boycott Sangharsha serial. Later it was continued on the same slot.
If they are going to dub this serial now, definitely viewers will oppose it and it will backfire the channel.

They can air Mayajala at 10-11pm weekdays and Drishti at weekends.
Bro it's not possible Mayajala airing 1 hour 10 pm to 11 pm, because still Orginal Hindi version shooting not resumed
However Hindi version not completed 130 episodes too, 1 hour airing any Dubbed serial required minimum 200 episodes

Don't expect 5 to 7 TRP in late night 10 pm , 10:30 pm slot in Suvarna channel, Star Suvarna expecting 1.8 to 3 TRP for late night serials, But expected TRP they will not get. if they Telecast Mudulakshmi or Radha Krishna at 10 Pm or 10:30 pm result will be same 1.5 to 2.0 TRP Only :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom