Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,399
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,361
Bro Most probably Premaloka artists in Quarantine
It's high time. Channels should stop the shooting. A senior actor died due to corona which he got infected during Premaloka shoot. 🙄

0wyaF0d.jpg
Now they airing episodes are already shooting done episodes

What about Mangala Gowri Maduve ? Whether they will end it. Or whether they will end Seedha Vallabha? Caz In MGM they has finished Mangala & Rajeeva. I think director will change the story, however it is getting good ratings. But we've to wait & see what director will do. But I tell that there is a surprise slot for Ginirama.

What about Mangala Gowri Maduve ? Whether they will end it. Or whether they will end Seedha Vallabha? Caz In MGM they has finished Mangala & Rajeeva. I think director will change the story, however it is getting good ratings. But we've to wait & see what director will do. But there is a surprise slot for Ginirama.
Better to end moorugantu and nannarasi radhe.
Replacing good serial at 7
Changing time of mgm and put it at 9.30

What about Mangala Gowri Maduve ? Whether they will end it. Or whether they will end Seedha Vallabha? Caz In MGM they has finished Mangala & Rajeeva. I think director will change the story, however it is getting good ratings. But we've to wait & see what director will do. But I tell that there is a surprise slot for Ginirama.
I think director had planned to bring ghost in serial.

Ending Mangala Gowri Maduve is impossible at present because it is the only serial in
Colors Kannada which is getting good/more ratings.

Back
Top Bottom