Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,041
  • Views: Views 1,491,750
JK also managed both AshwiniNakshetra and siya ka ram serial . Supriya Seetha vallaba and one Telugu serial (dubbed version ready to telecast) many others.
Side actors common in acting 2 serials from different kannada channel .
I guess jk managed siya ke ram nd ashwini nakshatra bcz siya ke ram set was in ramoji filmcity hyderabad so i think its common for kannada artist to travel hyderabad to manage 2 shows at a time

One more question do kannada actors/actresses understand tamil/telugu language....even though their voice are getting dubbed but still how they converse with co artist directors nd other crew from set

One more question do kannada actors/actresses understand tamil/telugu language....even though their voice are getting dubbed but still how they converse with co artist directors nd other crew from set

While shooting an another person will speak the dialogue from behind, they will just speak whatever they hear during shooting ! There is a term for this, but I forgot that! Before shooting a scene, the actress will be told about dialogues and what sort of expression they must give etc.. by assistant directors or persons who know both the languages! As time passes, they will understand the telugu/tamil language and they'll start speaking it 😂

If you guys remember, Pallavi Gowda who played a negative role in Jodi Hakki was managing
three serials.
One was Jodi Hakki, another was a Malayalam serial which was a remake of Jodi Hakki where she played the heroine which use to air on
Zee Keralam and UdayaTV's Sevanthi though she was replaced here.

If you guys remember, Pallavi Gowda who played a negative role in Jodi Hakki was managing
three serials.
One was Jodi Hakki, another was a Malayalam serial which was a remake of Jodi Hakki where she played the heroine which use to air on
Zee Keralam and UdayaTV's Sevanthi though she was replaced here.
Zee Keralam's show was Alliyambal..
Btw how did she perform a negative role 😱!

While shooting an another person will speak the dialogue from behind, they will just speak whatever they hear during shooting ! There is a term for this, but I forgot that! Before shooting a scene, the actress will be told about dialogues and what sort of expression they must give etc.. by assistant directors or persons who know both the languages! As time passes, they will understand the telugu/tamil language and they'll start speaking it 😂
Prompting:)

TbEDN2b.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock