Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,109
  • Views: Views 1,525,896
Time-Photo-20190731-114750.jpg

I guess Bigg Boss will get telecasted in CK this time...also there is no promotion till today so I think like Hindi version there will be no chance to common people this time!!

I guess Bigg Boss will get telecasted in CK this time...also there is no promotion till today so I think like Hindi version there will be no chance to common people this time!!
This year bigg boss is for celebrity only and will telecast as usual on colors super.

News 1 Kannada interview li helidare last year
But that was last year and I remember he somewhere said that if required it may shift to CK...and I think now it's is the time as CK is struggling to hold no.1 position!!

But that was last year and I remember he somewhere said that if required it may shift to CK...and I think now it's is the time as CK is struggling to hold no.1 position!!
No CK will never do that. Serials are colors Kannada lifeline. They will not sacrifice it. And also remember colors was no.1 for 4 years without any blockbuster films. Only because of its serials.
Colors super is doing well these days if bbk7 launches CS will become closer to star suvarna

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock