Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,399
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,327
Colorskannada upcoming projects
1. Jai Mata combines serial (audition stage)
2. Ragucharan MTN serial fame director (audition stage ) ( audition call paper mentioned to Colorskannada but I expecting it is colorssuper channel)
3 . Director Arvind Kaushik serial ( No update after lockdown).

Bbk8 will help colors Super while relaunching.
I
don't think they end nannarasi radhe and moorugantu in 5to6 month.
Where zee is also struggling at 9-10 ,they can think of bringing .My guess 100% ck.And bring new serials after BB

Parameshwar gundkal confirms that Bigg Boss new season rights with colors and coming soon...(December may be)
Maja talkies new season some episodes shooted and telecasting very soon on colors Kannada...
ಕನ್ನಡ ಬಿಗ್‌ ಬಾಸ್‌ ಬರೋದು ಖಚಿತ! ಯಾವಾಗ ಶುರು? ಇಲ್ಲಿದೆ ಎಕ್ಸ್‌ಕ್ಲೂಸಿವ್‌ ಮಾಹಿತಿ!
Two important issues missing
HaduKarnataka and Colors super rebranding

Where zee is also struggling at 9-10 ,they can think of bringing .My guess 100% ck.And bring new serials after BB
During the time when Bigg Boss season 8 will launch, Zee Kannada will surely telecast some Mahasangama on the launch day and will telecast almost all serials for one hour (Mahasanchike) for a week. They will even bring a twist in the storyline of the serials.
This had happened during bbk season 7 launch.

During the time when Bigg Boss season 8 will launch, Zee Kannada will surely telecast some Mahasangama on the launch day and will telecast almost all serials for one hour (Mahasanchike) for a week. They will even bring a twist in the storyline of the serials.
This had happened during bbk season 7 launch.
8.30to10pm slots Colorskannada serial rating sustained/improvement chance it will Ginirama serial show .

If opposite channel strong/ improving (Refreshed brand) then making mahasachhike and mahaepisodes not much impact . Expecting BBK8 in Colorskannada at 9to10pm slot after that lanuching serial get good trp 4to5tvr

Good that Viacom18 renewed/brought back
Bigg Boss Kannada rights because Bigg Boss suits only Colors Kannada or Colors Super in Kannada. It is an emotion watching bbk on
Colors Kannada or Colors Super.
For how many seasons have they bought
the rights?

Last edited:
Good that Viacom18 renewed/brought back
Bigg Boss Kannada rights because Bigg Boss suits only Colors Kannada or Colors Super in Kannada. It is an emotion watching bbk on
Colors Kannada or Colors Super.
For how many seasons have they bought
the rights?
Many season.

Back
Top Bottom