Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

They forwarded the story na...they married the couple and jumped to real content. That show was horribly failing, episodes after marriage is doing well.. but I don't see big change. That show doesn't have potential, apart from lead actors no strong characters in the show.. it's a remake of a Bengali show.
If you observe properly..it's a failure of Colors Kannada..when it was in peak they started Padmavati. That was a worst show in CK at that time and least rated one..they should have come up with strong content. Failure of 9.30 led to failure of 10pm slot also.

I personally want Suvarna to raise its rating.
Why do you think Suvarna is failing miserably??
Bro padmavati gave huge ratings it even became no.1 serial for more than a month competing with agni sakshi.
Main reason for colors failure is long running serials and no content on weekends

Bro padmavati gave huge ratings it even became no.1 serial for more than a month competing with agni sakshi.
Main reason for colors failure is long running serials and no content on weekends
Padmavati became number 2 only in the particular week where lead pairs got married..after that it again slipped back bro. Colors didn't had strong weekend content from past 4 years. But still it managed to be no 1. Main reason is saturation in content and lethargic attitude, they failed to analyse the initial signals of these things.

67983233_10212813146478157_2649409456244260864_n.jpg

For me it is very bad news!! Atleast Udaya was showing movies on Saturdays but they too changed their stratergies(n)(n):confused:
IMO, not many GECs show movies on Saturday evenings. Only Sunday. ROI channels (except &TV), never; South channels, very rarely, IIRC. I can see only Sun channels (Gemini and Surya) airing only movies on Saturday instead of serials. Of course, many South GECs like Asianet and Maa show movies every morning.

Last edited:
Comedy Kiladigalu Season 3 Starts from 31st August , Saturday and Sunday at 7.30pm
Changes in Weekends of Zee Kannada
-> No Telecast of Kamali and Yaare Nee Mohini on Weekends
-> Ughe Ughe Maadeshwara Shifts to 6.30pm
-> DKD family war 2 shifts to 9pm
(These Changes are from 31st August)

Last edited:
Comedy Kiladigalu Season 3 Starts from 24th August , Saturday and Sunday at 7.30pm
Changes in Weekends of Zee Kannada
-> No Telecast of Kamali and Yaare Nee Mohini
-> Ughe Ughe Maadeshwara Shifts to 6.30pm
-> DKD family war 2 shifts to 9pm
(These Changes are from 24th August)
New serial jothe jotheyali replaces which slot in zee kannada?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock