Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,048
  • Views: Views 1,496,336
New serial "Inthi nimma Asha" (ಇಂತಿ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಆಶಾ) coming soon only on Star Suvarna and Star Suvarna HD.
IMG-20190913-192828.jpg
At 8pm.. Premaloka timing will be changed

Bro... I go with facts and figures. It is a clear remake of Kasam..now they have tweaked the story it seems. CK was really good 3 years back..now it's outdated. Once Lakshmi baramma falls ,they will sink to 2.5 lakh impressions. They need to reinvent themselves and come up with good content. Their creative team has moved to different networks.

If you ask me ZK will be in top for next 2 years then it will drag down.. Gattimela has potential to become no 1 show..
Finally gattimela become the no 1 show👍

Colors Kannada petal logo is changing from pink yellow shade to orange yellow shade.
This is happening from 2 weeks.
This may be animation for Kannada rajyotsava but it's too early still 2 months left

Colors Kannada petal logo is changing from pink yellow shade to orange yellow shade.
This is happening from 2 weeks.
This may be animation for Kannada rajyotsava but it's too early still 2 months left
Even i observed this. This was previous year's Kannada Rajyothsava animation...This happens only in Colors Kannada HD...My guess is that this might just be an error...even this happened few months ago...After Ganesh chathurthi special animation this change was observed!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock