Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,109
  • Views: Views 1,522,954
lpowvYx.jpg

Anupama old Kannada serial episodes uploaded in Zee YouTube..

Naagin s03 Has 288 episodes. Which makes the total duration of 11months & 24 days(according to web) . So it may br 1hr. But anyone had seen or heard its original time is at 5PM or 10:30PM?
It was getting 2.6-3.1 tvr according to the web.

Last edited:
Naagin s03 Has 288 episodes. Which makes the total duration of 11months & 24 days(according to web) . So it may br 1hr. But anyone had seen or heard its original time is at 5PM or 10:30PM?
It’s around 8pm

Naagin Season 3 has only 103 episodes according to voot app..

vrjUwgZ.png

Yes naagin 3 has 103 episode . I think he has calculated season 4 also
Yup! Its episodes are103.
I am asking what is the time of original telecast?
Possibilities:
I think they might telecast 30 minutes at 5PM & other 30 minutes at 10:30PM.
Or its original telecast might be at 10:30PM & its repeat telecast might be at 5PM instead of Devaki Nandana.
Or it's original telecast might be at 5PM to 6PM & repeat telecast might be at 10:30PM to 11:30PM.

Last edited:
Yup! Its episodes are103.
I am asking what is the time of original telecast?
Possibilities:
I think they might telecast 30 minutes at 5PM & other 30 minutes at 10:30PM.
Or its original telecast might be at 10:30PM & its repeat telecast might be at 5PM instead of Devaki Nandana.
Or it's original telecast might be at 5PM to 6PM & repeat telecast might be at 10:30PM to 11:30PM.
Where do you find Colors Kannada schedule?

Where do you find Colors Kannada schedule?
Bro nagakanike promo already released that it will telecast both 5pm and 10.30 pm.

Mostly devaki nandana and Ashoka chakravathi will off air

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock