Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,057
  • Views: Views 1,503,249
Last year when Colors Kannada telecasted Anubhanda awards, that week it got trp of 540679(Week 39 - 2018, highest ever rating of CK).
This year atleast it should get 360k to 380k ratings(last week it got 301k rating).
I will be more happy if they cross 400k.

Also they could have ended Ranganayaki instead of RadhaRamana and could have shifted RadhaRamana to 8 30Pm, Since both Ranganayaki and Raksha bhandana are getting low ratings.

Hope Anubhanda awards and Bigg Boss will change the fortune of Colors Kannada.

Last year when Colors Kannada telecasted Anubhanda awards, that week it got trp of 540679(Week 39 - 2018, highest ever rating of CK).
This year atleast it should get 360k to 380k ratings(last week it got 301k rating).
I will be more happy if they cross 400k.

Also they could have ended Ranganayaki instead of RadhaRamana and could have shifted RadhaRamana to 8 30Pm, Since both Ranganayaki and Raksha bhandana are getting low ratings.

Hope Anubhanda awards and Bigg Boss will change the fortune of Colors Kannada.
Last year anubandha got more ratings mainly from 4 serials fans
Agnisakshi,radha Raman , Lakshmi baramma and seetavalaba.
This year complete change
More viewers from namane yuvarani, mangala gowri maduve and mithunarashi.
This year they may get around 360lak impression. Overall.
Bbk7 is getting more than expected response. Hoping to see this change future of colors Kannada and Kannada TV in overall Indian ratings.
Main reason for cut down of radha ramana may be hero entering bbk

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock