Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,061
  • Views: Views 1,506,152
Bro star india completely own mahabharat and radhakrishn ip rights ....swastik only owns their sony tv shows rights nothing else
Plus netflix mahabharata was movie not star plus serial
Mahabharat is huge property of star.....they will not give mahabharat rights to anyone ....plus during mahabharat airing time swastik was not huge production house so they cant afford to own mahabharat ip rights.....swastik recently started(specifically after porus) to own their ip rights but that also doesnt mean they own radhakrishn rights also....star team doesnt work like that
And about telugu mahabharat maybe there was some other problem else they wont remove it

You can check article that from the time porus he started owning ipr nd mahabharat was produced much earlier than porus

My thought was to create a much bigger product: Siddharth Kumar Tewary of One Life Studios
Thanks for posting, since I don't have any source, I couldn't explain him!
Bro yes I know Mahabharata and Radha Krishn Big show of Star India
But above quote website news is false , Hotstar replies many times in twitter to many peoples, they clearly said Rights of Mahabharata show in Telugu Expired Still Not Renewed Rights and After seeing these tweets, I am contacted Star maa employees said same Star maa Mahabharata 2013 TV Serial Rights expired and They said star maa planned to Renew Mahabharata Rights in Telugu before November 2020

Star Suvarna acquired Mahabharata and Radha Krishna Dubbing rights from swastik Production house
Also another drama serial Rani Padmini Devi Dubbing Rights acquired from Big Production house Reliance Big Synergy
First time they mentioned in dubbing serial Big Synergy Production house name in every serial episodes beginning
Nzm1pqp.png

Bro yes I know Mahabharata and Radha Krishn Big show of Star India
But above quote website news is false , Hotstar replies many times in twitter to many peoples, they clearly said Rights of Mahabharata show in Telugu Expired Still Not Renewed Rights and After seeing these tweets, I am contacted Star maa employees said same Star maa Mahabharata 2013 TV Serial Rights expired and They said star maa planned to Renew Mahabharata Rights in Telugu before November 2020

Star Suvarna acquired Mahabharata and Radha Krishna Dubbing rights from swastik Production house
Also another drama serial Rani Padmini Devi Dubbing Rights acquired from Big Production house Reliance Big Synergy
First time they mentioned in dubbing serial Big Synergy Production house name in every serial episodes beginning
Nzm1pqp.png
Look they clearly mentioned that digital music rights are expired thats why they removed so i guess telugu dubbed songs rights are with some telugu basedusic company which dubbed songs for them hence thats why they have to remove show until they renew digital music rights only
There is nowhere mentioned that rights are with swastik ph plus abovesaid article is not false as he himself siddharth tewary given is quote out then how can you say that quite is false if that was siddharth tewary had taken action on them long ago
Plus id ont how star works with ph in south language but in hindi channels if you have to produce show for star then you have to give ipr to star only thats only way you can work with apart from few exceptions such as pow and sumit sambhal lega as they are adaptions of foreign shows and their original producer own ipr of their content
You can check this article s as well where siddharth mentioned that with porus they are first on itv who will own ipr of their show

The IPR for Porus rests with us. We are licensing it to SPN India: Siddharth Kumar Tewary, Swastik Productions
Btw one more thing apart from swastik porus tarak mehta producers also own ipr of their show

Look they clearly mentioned that digital music rights are expired thats why they removed so i guess telugu dubbed songs rights are with some telugu basedusic company which dubbed songs for them hence thats why they have to remove show until they renew digital music rights only
There is nowhere mentioned that rights are with swastik ph plus abovesaid article is not false as he himself siddharth tewary given is quote out then how can you say that quite is false if that was siddharth tewary had taken action on them long ago
Plus id ont how star works with ph in south language but in hindi channels if you have to produce show for star then you have to give ipr to star only thats only way you can work with apart from few exceptions such as pow and sumit sambhal lega as they are adaptions of foreign shows and their original producer own ipr of their content
You can check this article s as well where siddharth mentioned that with porus they are first on itv who will own ipr of their show

The IPR for Porus rests with us. We are licensing it to SPN India: Siddharth Kumar Tewary, Swastik Productions
Btw one more thing apart from swastik porus tarak mehta producers also own ipr of their show
Bro I am not blaming you, Star India acquired Maa TV network in 2015 and Kannada TV dubbing recently got independence from Third class KTVA.
so what I think Mahabharata Telugu and Kannada dubbing Rights not included in Star and Swastik agreement in 2013

Bro I am not blaming you, Star India acquired Maa TV network in 2015 and Kannada TV dubbing recently got independence from Third class KTVA.
so what I think Mahabharata Telugu and Kannada dubbing Rights not included in Star and Swastik agreement in 2013
But in hotstar tweet they clearly mentioned that only digital music rights was their only problem
Plus if you produce show for any network by giving them IPR then its their choice for which language they want to dub in or not....by giving ipr means you gave all the rights to network so it doesnt matter if they own maa tv in 2013 or not.....they own all rights of show

But in hotstar tweet they clearly mentioned that only digital music rights was their only problem
Plus if you produce show for any network by giving them IPR then its their choice for which language they want to dub in or not....by giving ipr means you gave all the rights to network so it doesnt matter if they own maa tv in 2013 or not.....they own all rights of show
No Bro Mahabharata serial Both digital and TV rights expired from Star maa, star maa employee said they will renew Mahabharata rights Before November month

It's too fun to see these dubbing haters become dubbing serials fans in this thread, from last 3 weeks we can see these haters supporting like quotes reply and Different reactions to new Dubbed contents, just because Dubbed contents airing on there favourite channels :hehe::biggrin:

It's too fun to see these dubbing haters become dubbing serials fans in this thread, from last 3 weeks we can see these haters supporting like quotes reply and Different reactions to new Dubbed contents, just because Dubbed contents airing on there favourite channels :hehe::biggrin:
Better to mention Name if you want reply ? Because I made comment more about this and dubbed serials clearly failed as expected below 2.5to3tvr most of them .

Here mentioning Dubbing haters their is no meaning ? Before it self I said that Mahabharata, Radha Krishna , historical and mythology type serial I also support dubbing these serials . Normal type story dubbed serials I am not supporting still like Lakshmi stores , drusti,maya jala, Colors super upcoming dubbed serials etc . Dubbed serials telecasting afternoon slot good for channel. Channel target in prime time should be high then only channel impression gets high with original contents.

If Normal dubbed serials aired in my favourite channel also I didn't watch and support these normal dubbed serials.

Why you always skips topic from actual conversation . Your conversation about star Suvarna but you comment on KTVA, mentioning fully off topic dubbing heaters. Even last time I just commented that if star Suvarna plus converted to second GEC channel with dubbed contents then channel growth doubt I made this but after some comments its converted to colors vs star movies library its doesn't need atall .

Last edited:
Nannarasi radhe Maduve Sunday 7 pm.
120533690_1722221377960023_9198758861222526662_o.jpg

They did small mistake by telecasting at sunday.if they have been continued in 9.30 slot.there was the opportunity to became slot leader.

Last edited:
Nannarasi radhe Maduve Sunday 7 pm.
120533690_1722221377960023_9198758861222526662_o.jpg

They did small mistake by telecasting at sunday.if they have been continued in 9.30 slot.there was the opportunity to became slot leader.
This week it self Nannarasiradhe serial may emerge slot leader 9.30pm I think because colors and zee serial very small difference in tvr and for shifting SeetheyaRama to 9.30pm will get less than previous slot trp (minimum difference tvr 0.3to0.5tvr).

This week it self Nannarasiradhe serial may emerge slot leader 9.30pm I think because colors and zee serial very small difference in tvr and for shifting SeetheyaRama to 9.30pm will get less than previous slot trp (minimum difference tvr 0.3to0.5tvr).
Don't know due to ipl anything may happen

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock