Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,139
  • Views: Views 1,549,866
Its maybe sushma k Rao
Zee Kannada bringing anchors from others.sushma was hosting many programs in colors kannada.but ck simply lostings good anchors.always trying new invention and becaming flop.

Looks like she will not host further pogrames in colors kannada

Ganesh chathurti special pograme also not got ratings because of this reason.

Zee Kannada bringing anchors from others.sushma was hosting many programs in colors kannada.but ck simply lostings good anchors.always trying new invention and becaming flop.

Looks like she will not host further pogrames in colors kannada

Ganesh chathurti special pograme also not got ratings because of this reason.
A Dasara event will also be hosted by Bhoomi Shetty.
According to me they are doing a good job by exploring new talents.... Bringing same people again and again for 'all' shows is not good...

A Dasara event will also be hosted by Bhoomi Shetty.
According to me they are doing a good job by exploring new talents.... Bringing same people again and again for 'all' shows is not good...
Yes I know.but people are not accepting it.not getting any ratings.nobody watches that pogrames,doing more negative comments that she doing overacting etc...
Example:Haadu Karnataka,ganesha chathurti special pograme.

Yes I know.but people are not accepting it.not getting any ratings.nobody watches that pogrames,doing more negative comments that she doing overacting etc...
Example:Haadu Karnataka,ganesha chathurti special pograme.
Yes, but those people say same things to even Anushree and Akul Balaji also.... Comparatively Chandana got lots of positive comments and her hosting was settled and good to watch...
And at present Colors is the only channel giving chance to newbies... Definitely they will explore good talents and slowly people will also start accepting them.

Yes, but those people say same things to even Anushree and Akul Balaji also.... Comparatively Chandana got lots of positive comments and her hosting was settled and good to watch...
And at present Colors is the only channel giving chance to newbies... Definitely they will explore good talents and slowly people will also start accepting them.
Sad part is Chandana will also not more one year for Colorskannada channel anchor place. After another Biggboss season new anchor will new show (from Biggboss 3 onwards this happening).
Colorskannada should stick with atleast 2 anchors then experiment with new face.

Mahabharatha will end next week(24th October), still they have not announced the date and time of Sarasu serial.

They may telecast Radha Krishna from 8 to 9pm and Seetheya Rama from 9 to 10pm for sometimes and later may telecast Sarasu at 9pm.
Or they may telecast maha sanchike of Muddu Lakshmi from 7.30 to 8.30pm for some weeks and later may telecast Sarasu at 8pm.

Colors kannada
1.One more New serial in colors Kannada . Promo will be released today
Source : ck fiction Group head ( Instagram stories )

Still not announced any new serial bro, any reason?

Mahabharatha will end next week(24th October), still they have not announced the date and time of Sarasu serial.

They may telecast Radha Krishna from 8 to 9pm and Seetheya Rama from 9 to 10pm for sometimes and later may telecast Sarasu at 9pm.
Or they may telecast maha sanchike of Muddu Lakshmi from 7.30 to 8.30pm for some weeks and later may telecast Sarasu at 8pm.

Still not announced any new serial bro, any reason?
Don't know about colors Kannada but I think rk will be extended from 8 to 9 and sarsu at 9

Navashakti Darshana sunday12.00pm
Bbq7LvY.jpg

Last edited:
One channel didnot slept after seeing this title
BpKvFET.jpg

One special article have been posted in one updates pages🤣100% it's paid article.
Highlighted that the Channel always do new invention.😶

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock