Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,041
  • Views: Views 1,492,759
PV0Zw29.jpg

This is because Mahabharata Is going to end this Saturday. We should wait & see what happens Star suvarna's situation after this serial end. Then what about 9PM? I think this is upto 9:30PM. ( 1:30 hrs ). But surely Star suvarna suffers after this serial end.

Seems like Suvarna is going in a right way now,, lets see what they are going to do in future!
Probably Sarasu will be at 9pm!
One more new Kannada serial at 10 pm, or else at 9.30 pm pushing Seetheya Rama to 10 pm!

Its already remade
That was a failure. They could not afford those high level VFX, moreover they were copying the thing frame by frame. The VFX itself incurred a high cost and the producers couldn't afford the same. So it's better if they dub it.

That was a failure. They could not afford those high level VFX, moreover they were copying the thing frame by frame. The VFX itself incurred a high cost and the producers couldn't afford the same. So it's better if they dub it.
Bro both mahakali and Shani serial which was remade in Kannada got huge success.
8.5+ Tvr ratings Shani serial have been got.

Right now all are doing bheddchal....just because 1 dubbed serial became hit all are following same path....they will soon get to know that dubbed fictions are not gonna work

Is that so? Have you forgotten what happened with Hara Hara Mahadeva? It ended abruptly. Why? Two reasons: 1. They were copying the entire original serial frame by frame. If you don't believe me, check out the episodes on Disney plus hotstar.

2. The original was full of costly, high quality VFX which only Hindi serials can afford. If you try to make one in a regional language, you have to empty all your pockets. The producers of HHM faced that hurdle and ultimately it was ended abruptly. Even in Bengali when Nazar was remade, it escalated costs and was pulled off air.

I'm not saying that you should dub all serials. But serials with high quality and costly VFX should be dubbed in Kannada. That's the point.

Is that so? Have you forgotten what happened with Hara Hara Mahadeva? It ended abruptly. Why? Two reasons: 1. They were copying the entire original serial frame by frame. If you don't believe me, check out the episodes on Disney plus hotstar.

2. The original was full of costly, high quality VFX which only Hindi serials can afford. If you try to make one in a regional language, you have to empty all your pockets. The producers of HHM faced that hurdle and ultimately it was ended abruptly. Even in Bengali when Nazar was remade, it escalated costs and was pulled off air.

I'm not saying that you should dub all serials. But serials with high quality and costly VFX should be dubbed in Kannada. That's the point.
There are many reason to failure of hara hara mahdeva.they didnot given good promotion etc...but now completely changed now they are given good promotion to all shows.
Mainly star Suvarna was struggling in the ratings while launch of haraharamahadeva serial.so it got Less ratings and made them loss.and ended abruptly.
Most of people watch serial only for understanding story.they don't see the graphics ,VFX etc.
It didnot failed because of poor VFX or graphics.

Another points is mythology serial should not dubbed again if they already remade.

Last edited:

My opinion :

Mythology and historical serial dubbed into other languages it gives good profit channel. Its remake also gives profit by using original language shooting set. production and star cast only is cost of serial.

Colors Hindi Shani still have they Viacom18 dubbed Colorskannada Shani serial into other language(one language some were I readed ) graphics quality of this good and even Mahakali .Hara Hara Mahadeva best serial from StarSuvarna recent years. If they dubbed these serial into kannada these dubbed serials can't satisfied as much of remaked serial.

Remake possiblity having serials should remakeing good move rather than dubbed . like Naagani series from Colors, ChandraNadhini, Najar from star etc dubbed serial also gives good profit but remakeing these again into other languages its gives profit and fame more to channel.

Remaked serial again dubbed to same language is waste of money and time spacially Prime slots.

Colors Kannada had telecasted a promo of a serial during anubandha awards 2016 ad break called ' kumari ' . Hoo male is said to be the same plot of this unknown kumari serial which never telecasted

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock