• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,050
  • Views: Views 1,498,181
I think next may be putagowri Maduve and Mangala gowri Maduve
Kulavadhu-nammaneyuvarani
Kinnari-Mithunarashi
Kannadati-laxmibarama
Kulavadhu artists in udaya . Puttagowri lead in zee . So contract they can't come.

I think next may be putagowri Maduve and Mangala gowri Maduve
Kulavadhu-nammaneyuvarani
Kinnari-Mithunarashi
Kannadati-laxmibarama
Putagowri Maduve logically not possible others may possible (Putta Gowri is Bhuvi).

Last edited:
Lakshmi Baramma & Nammane Yuvarani Mahasangama coming soon on Colors kannada.

I think colors kannada starts following the trend of Mahasangama serials.

Yedde thumbi haduvvenu singing show one of best show.no others shows in future can't beat it. In todays special programme they showed 5 minutes throwback best moments of yedde thumbi haduvvenu,way of teaching mistakes was wonderful.
They should retelecast whole pograme in atleast in colors super

Yedde thumbi haduvvenu singing show one of best show.no others shows in future can't beat it. In todays special programme they showed 5 minutes throwback best moments of yedde thumbi haduvvenu,way of teaching mistakes was wonderful.
Yes it will be a treat

If not in colors kannada, they should at least retelecast in colors SUPER. Its impressions also increases & we get a opportunity to see again ' YEDE THUMBI HADUVVENU'

So upcoming serial and reality show of ck
Hoomale (new serial)
Shantam papam (new season)
Majabharata (new season)
Haadukarnataka (new episodes)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock