Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,058
  • Views: Views 1,503,976
One of the fan page posted that 5 new serials coming soon on favorite Kannada channel under the production of famous hero and heroins..
I think it's for colors super or Suvarna..
Any ideas.?
There is high chance of both.but can't say.suvarna have filled most of slots so it's doubtful.maybe colors super.5 serials are really huge

One of the fan page posted that 5 new serials coming soon on favorite Kannada channel under the production of famous hero and heroins..
I think it's for colors super or Suvarna..
Any ideas.?
Definitely not for Suvarna, may be for Colors or Zee!
Zee will telecast new serials bw 9.30 to 10.30 slots, possibilities are there for reducing Krishna serial to half hr ,also Zee may do 7pm revamp!
Also they may plan to open 5.30 slot or 10.30 slot!

Definitely not for Suvarna, may be for Colors or Zee!
Zee will telecast new serials bw 9.30 to 10.30 slots, possibilities are there for reducing Krishna serial to half hr ,also Zee may do 7pm revamp!
Also they may plan to open 5.30 slot or 10.30 slot!
I have doubt with zee.i don't think zee will launch 5 new serial.

Launching 5 serial is not new to colors super.they already launch this type 2 time before.so high chance is colors super.
They may rebrand channel with launch of both bigg boss 8 and this 5 serial
(Just a guess)
@Aksgr bro any idea about this topic

I have doubt with zee.i don't think zee will launch 5 new serial.

Launching 5 serial is not new to colors super.they already launch this type 2 time before.so high chance is colors super.
They may rebrand channel with launch of both bigg boss 8 and this 5 serial
(Just a guess)
@Aksgr bro any idea about this topic
It likely to be colors super as per my information ashoka and muddhu bangara are doing well so they will remain . Even devaki nandana will survive.
All other 3 shows might get axed .
Bbk soon to go on air at 8 - 9 on super . So 6:30, 7,7:30,9,9:30 slots are let empty . Likely for super.
Raghucharan ( mangalyam tantunanena ) team and seetharam sir are getting ready with big serials . Other than that I have no info

It likely to be colors super as per my information ashoka and muddhu bangara are doing well so they will remain . Even devaki nandana will survive.
All other 3 shows might get axed .
Bbk soon to go on air at 8 - 9 on super . So 6:30, 7,7:30,9,9:30 slots are let empty . Likely for super.
Raghucharan ( mangalyam tantunanena ) team and seetharam sir are getting ready with big serials . Other than that I have no info
I think Seetharam sir should wait some time to launch new serial (I feel) because after launching new Serials , should launch new serial (after 3 months).

RaghuCharan (MTN) fame Audition call langback(it self). BBK telecast if its colors super then 1.5hour not one hour .

Colorssuper nead change over in program schedule 8to10pm after revamping
8to9pm original Serials
9to10pm Reality show

According to an update page, Manasella neene from November 30, 9.30pm. Not sure what going to happen with Seetheya Rama..

According to an update page, Manasella neene from November 30, 9.30pm. Not sure what going to happen with Seetheya Rama..
So zee kannadas new serial also coming in that slots,so they urgently announced the date.

cQkaaBU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock