Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,109
  • Views: Views 1,523,339
Making ck no.1 again is not impossible thing so viacom have no other choice but to make it no.1 as they have only this strong channel in regional space whereas zee star have much strong foothold in other regional space and they are strong in kannada also so viacom cant afford to lose ck to go lower so they may comeup with very rigorous strategies in upcoming days to make ck stronger
If they try hard then they can come to no1 position.
In Kannada competition is more so.even zee rating is decreasing.

If they try hard then they can come to no1 position.
In Kannada competition is more so.even zee rating is decreasing.
Competition is really tough but again its not very difficult for suvarna/ck to become no.1 as gap betn zee nd ck/suvarna is considerably decreasing

Competition is really tough but again its not very difficult for suvarna/ck to become no.1 as gap betn zee nd ck/suvarna is considerably decreasing
Colorskannada clearly growing And Gap between Colors and Zee decreased lot next year Colorskannada definitely No1 position . zeeKannada currently nead revamped Serials 6to7.30 pm and 9.30to10pm with in 6months these will effect them (Gap between Zee and other channels decreased these slot ) .

Star Suvarna promo head posted this:
8HGtfDw.jpg

:skd: Probably a mytho show Or is this something else!?

Last edited:
Star Suvarna is planning to telecast Ega movie on 15th November at 3pm and 6pm also.
Is it really worthy?
I don't think these plans never take the channel to top.
They are not maintaining the basic ideology to run a channel.
I didn't expect these cheap schedule from the top kannada gec channel.

Star Suvarna is planning to telecast Ega movie on 15th November at 3pm and 6pm also.
Is it really worthy?
I don't think these plans never take the channel to top.
They are not maintaining the basic ideology to run a channel.
I didn't expect these cheap schedule from the top kannada gec channel.
Many times, English/Hindi movie premiers are telecasted twice a day. What is wrong in telecasting big Kannada(dub) movie premier twice!? Since on 15th there is a lot of competition(due to Bahubali premier), Suvarna do not want take risk I guess. So they might have planned to telecast it in afternoon as well as evening.

Many times, English/Hindi movie premiers are telecasted twice a day. What is wrong in telecasting big Kannada(dub) movie premier twice!? Since on 15th there is a lot of competition(due to Bahubali premier), Suvarna do not want take risk I guess. So they might have planned to telecast it in afternoon as well as evening.
Actually it is said telecasting spontaneously gives more revenue. Heard KGF which telecasted 4 times as premier actually got all satellite right investment within 3 days

Actually it is said telecasting spontaneously gives more revenue. Heard KGF which telecasted 4 times as premier actually got all satellite right investment within 3 days
Yes i agree most of movies recover satellite rights price within 5 telecasts

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock