Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,109
  • Views: Views 1,523,056
After biggboss 7 start colors kannda was full change many new serial coming days

Zee Kannada proves it's cheap mentality yet again.
Zee Kannada always known for using tricks yet again uses and buts too many shows on weekend to counter bbk7.
Also it's high rated serial jothe jothe yalli to be run from 8:30 to 9:30 to counter bbk7 on weekdays.
Cheap tricks.
Hope bbk7 becomes more successful

Zee Kannada always known for using tricks yet again uses and buts too many shows on weekend to counter bbk7.
Also it's high rated serial jothe jothe yalli to be run from 8:30 to 9:30 to counter bbk7 on weekdays.
Cheap tricks.
They have crossed all limits of cheapness. They are in a fear of loosing their position. They itself are not sure of sustaining in no.1 position for long. Not only this they are playing other cheap tricks also(I would not like to mention all that). But this is very bad. Hope bigg boss season 7 becomes a huge success.

They have crossed all limits of cheapness. They are in a fear of loosing their position. They itself are not sure of sustaining in no.1 position for long. Not only this they are playing other cheap tricks also(I would not like to mention all that). But this is very bad. Hope bigg boss season 7 becomes a huge success.
Don't worry This time Bigg Boss Telecasting on CK so Expections are very high
Bigg Boss Promos got Big Response in Social media
Expect Unexpected Contestants on Bigg Boss this season

Even I am hoping bro. They are not satisfied by playing cheap tricks on weekends. So even on weekdays they are playing cheap trick by telecasting 'Jothe Jotheyali mahasanchike' from 8.30pm to 9.30pm exactly from next week. What to say for this? I hope bigg boss kicks of jothe jotheyali. Bigg boss should b ecome a huge success:love:

Vishwavani editor wrote cheap about CK in twitter Also ZK business head Replied thank you
Nowadays some news papers also gone cheap level
About ZK

Vishwavani editor wrote cheap about CK in twitter Also ZK business head Replied thank you
About ZK
Let us see for how long they can survive in that position.

Moreover Vishwavani is the print partner of zee Kannada meaning to most of its shows

Cheap tricks.
Even I am hoping bro. They are not satisfied by playing cheap tricks on weekends. So even on weekdays they are playing cheap trick by telecasting 'Jothe Jotheyali mahasanchike' from 8.30pm to 9.30pm exactly from next week. What to say for this? I hope bigg boss kicks of jothe jotheyali. Bigg boss should b ecome a huge success:love:
About ZK
Let us see for how long they can survive in that position.
Can someone explain what are the dirty tricks used by Zee Kannada against Colors Kannada?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock