Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,063
  • Views: Views 1,507,043
Ck business head has posted the vedio of TN seetharam in colors Kannada office.so another serial is comming.mostly it will be in colors super.
One of Reason colors super not launched any original Serial (updates) thats main reason for I predicted to BBK8 comes on Colorskannada (BBK neaded for Colorskannada also this time).

BBK8 and new Serials launching same date (not good move).Maybe Colorssuper original Serials Launching 2weeks before than BBK8.

One of Reason colors super not launched any original Serial (updates) thats main reason for I predicted to BBK8 comes on Colorskannada (BBK neaded for Colorskannada also this time).

BBK8 and new Serials launching same date (not good move).Maybe Colorssuper original Serials Launching 2weeks before than BBK8.
Colors Super revamp might happen on the launch of Bigg Boss!
All shows might not start on same date.
They might start new shows in staggered manner within a month, like they did the last time.
Highly doubtful that the fiction shows will launch before Bigg Boss.

Colors Super revamp might happen on the launch of Bigg Boss!
All shows might not start on same date.
They might start new shows in staggered manner within a month, like they did the last time.
Highly doubtful that the fiction shows will launch before Bigg Boss.
First Serials should launch then BBK8 should come its good move. Channel already starting from Zero .its requires more time achieve old rating 2to3months for old Serial GRP . BBK can't help for this time if Serials launched before or after not much difference (just assumtion) .

First Serials should launch then BBK8 should come its good move. Channel already starting from Zero .its requires more time achieve old rating 2to3months for old Serial GRP . BBK can't help for this time if Serials launched before or after not much difference (just assumtion) .
(JUST MY THOUGHTS)
BBK is a show for which its audience will subscribe whichever channel...
So a grand revamp on Bigg Boss launch day or on the Bigg Boss show itself would help to grab more eyeballs.
Launching fiction shows before Bigg Boss is not a great plan IMO.

(JUST MY THOUGHTS)
BBK is a show for which its audience will subscribe whichever channel...
So a grand revamp on Bigg Boss launch day or on the Bigg Boss show itself would help to grab more eyeballs.
Launching fiction shows before Bigg Boss is not a great plan IMO.
I Guess Bigg Boss will be telecasted Both in Colors kannada and colors super as they did for Season 4,Colors super with title Bigg boss night Shift.
So 1 hour in ck and 1 hour in cs would be a great Move.

I Guess Bigg Boss will be telecasted Both in Colors kannada and colors super as they did for Season 4,Colors super with title Bigg boss night Shift.
This should not to happen.they should telecast only colors super.and should not retelecast single episode.
Ck bad habit is putting biggboss whole Sunday.

It will be good move if they telecast regular episodes from 9 to 10 in Colors Super and night shift from 10 to 11pm in Colors Kannada, so that they dont have to end any serial and also it will increase 10 to 11 viewers of CK

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock