Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

Bigg boss season 8 launch date postponed. As advertising still needs to rise. Being one of the highest revenue property for viacom18. Bigg boss Kannada team with colors team likely to have brought conclusion to launch it by March or April.
There are many speculation of this year bbk as team is planning to launch the show at national level. With kgf , however there is no confirm news on when the show is going to launch
It is kannada show then how can it reach on national level

I think they ment to make it famous at national level. TOI has reported
Means this time budget will be on par with hindi bb
Like tamil nd telugu bb fame already reached on national level.....they even crossed hindi bb in terms of viewership

So maybe thats why colors kannada team also wanted to make it bbk on national level

Means this time budget will be on par with hindi bb
Like tamil nd telugu bb fame already reached on national level.....they even crossed hindi bb in terms of viewership

So maybe thats why colors kannada team also wanted to make it bbk on national level
Tamil and telugu BB budget was not even half of hindi BB budget I guess..
The houses are so small and compact compared to hindi versions

Reason behind Tamil and Telugu BB show high trp channel current program getting well trp that's why its viewership much high and market potential is also high and also its still new program to them other channels doesn't don't strong non fiction from compiteter channel like Kannada.

Reaching National level how can possible interms of viewership ? With kgf team how can possible ? .

Reason behind Tamil and Telugu BB show high trp channel current program getting well trp that's why its viewership much high and market potential is also high and also its still new program to them other channels doesn't don't strong non fiction from compiteter channel like Kannada.

Reaching National level how can possible interms of viewership ? With kgf team how can possible ? .
I agree with ur point that their market is bigger but its not bigger than hindi but still they got higher viewership than hindi

one more thing is if you compare past bb hindi seasons viewership i dont think any bb season except bb11 &bb13 got as much as bb tamil nd bb telugu viewership so it doesnt matter if bb was new in hindi market at first 4 seasons or not

I think tamil nd telugu non fiction lineup is much more stronger than kannada.....here in kannada market except zk non fiction i havent seen any strong non fiction lineup from other channels....but in tamil bb tamil faces very tough competition from sun tv nd zee tamil whereas in telugu they gets very tough competition from gemini who is king in non fiction

Nd i dont agree that ur still saying this concept is newer for tamil nd telugu audience even after 4 seasons.....then tell me how much impressions got bbk in its 4th season i dont think they got this much trp during its initial phase evn tho concept was new to kannada audience

Last edited:
I agree with ur point that their market is bigger but its not bigger than hindi but still they got higher viewership than hindi

one more thing is if you compare past bb hindi seasons viewership i dont think any bb season except bb11 &bb13 got as much as bb tamil nd bb telugu viewership so it doesnt matter if bb was new in hindi market at first 4 seasons or not

I think tamil nd telugu non fiction lineup is much more stronger than kannada.....here in kannada market except zk non fiction i havent seen any strong non fiction lineup from other channels....but in tamil bb tamil faces very tough competition from sun tv nd zee tamil whereas in telugu they gets very tough competition from gemini who is king in non fiction

Nd i dont agree that ur still saying this concept is newer for tamil nd telugu audience even after 4 seasons.....then tell me how much impressions got bbk in its 4th season i dont think they got this much trp during its initial phase evn tho concept was new to kannada audience
Hindi market I can't compare with any regional languages market . because new launching channel also can break market (Good viewership)within year with Good programs and promotion that much market high.

BB show works differently than other show it is always min rating with respect channel position (rating depending on market 5to6tvr good for Kannada languages) .I think BBK 4 got good viewership because that time Colorskannada programs getting good viewership.bro Its you will understand my comments when Tamil and Telugu BB show trp dropped time already one time said that my guess BBTamil season 6 or 7 time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock