Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,041
  • Views: Views 1,492,559
Colors super TV 3 serials ending this week . 6 slots will be open. Still no promo of new shows that's coming . Anyone has any idea ?

Colors super TV 3 serials ending this week . 6 slots will be open. Still no promo of new shows that's coming . Anyone has any idea ?
I thought they will announce during Anubandha.. As bbk pushed to March, they might bring the new serials during march I guess. After the dangal and sirikannada launches

I thought they will announce during Anubandha.. As bbk pushed to March, they might bring the new serials during march I guess. After the dangal and sirikannada launches
No bro. Bigg boss is delaying however, so they might relaunch colors super in February according to me. However they'll be delaying bigg boss. So there may be of relaunch in February.

Last edited:
Bigg boss is in colors Kannada so it will have nothing to do with ck . At most case majabharata may shift to CS

Bigg boss is in colors Kannada so it will have nothing to do with ck . At most case majabharata may shift to CS
They might have bigg boss unseen clips every day and repeat telecast in day time or in evening..

Colors Kannada morning schedule from Feb 1st
6am - colors morning talkies ( 1 break movies )
8am - munjane raga ( new show )

Kannada TRP Update: BARC Week 2 2021

Kannada Channels (Top 5 - All Platform):

RANKCHANNELSWEEKLY AMA 000'S
1Zee Kannada471429
2Colors Kannada337826
3Star Suvarna268517
4Udaya TV186537
5Udaya Movies161151

Kannada Programs (Top 5 - All Platform):

RANKCHANNELSPROGRAMSWEEKLY AMA 000'S
1Zee KannadaSATYA6890
2Zee KannadaGATTIMELA6202
3Zee KannadaCOMEDY KHILADIGALU CHAMPIONSHIP5786
4Colors KannadaANUBANDHA AWARDS 20205467
5Zee KannadaNAAGINI 24748

Top Kannada Channels:

unw86cr.jpg

Top Kannada Programs:

MyQd4fA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock