• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,059
  • Views: Views 1,505,162
Then,
1PM - Mane mane mahalaxmi
2PM - Thrinayani
3PM - Nagabhairavi
Literally they're wasting good concepts by dubbing 😣 instead, they can try to remake Trinayani & i am damn sure it will fetch 9+ TRP in Zee PT Slot

Dubbing will not help them much , ZK Team should wake up fast !

Literally they're wasting good concepts by dubbing 😣 instead, they can try to remake Trinayani & i am damn sure it will fetch 9+ TRP in Zee PT Slot

Dubbing will not help them much , ZK Team should wake up fast !
Most of the lead actors are from kannada, and we'll known. If dubbing quality is good, it doesn't make much difference btw original or dubbing.. Moreover the original serial n channel has choosen kannada artists as they can easily dubbed n increases the success rate in Kannada.

Mane Mane Mahalakshmi, starts from March 1st at 1:00PM (Monday to Friday) on Zee Kannada and
Zee Kannada HD.

Comedy killadigalu saregamapa and dance karnataka dance maha sangama
On Dec 28th 6pm 😅

Star suvarna bigg sunday jeeva hoovagide mahasanchike 6-8 pm and radhakrishna drupadi vastrapaharana 8-11 pm😂

All serials which are coming on Siri kannada will be of 65 episodes?
Yes.. as the current viewership is less, they are keeping serials short and would continue with more serials with increased budget based on viewers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock