Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

Time changed again🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Mahabharata From August 2 at 10:30PM on star Suvarna & Star Suvarna HD.
This is because the channel lost its position in almost all slots except 2 including afternoon serials. The channel should give happy ending to the story instead of frequently switching the slots. Not all users will sit in front of TV all the time who can watch. They should analyse the viewers patterns..

Frequent slot switch will pull down the brand name in long term effect.

Aakasha Deepa now No.1 in Urban Market and engaging those viewers to Marali Manasagide is a good move. But need to grab rural audiences too with publicity.

This week TRP of Sarasu, Yedeyuru Siddhalingeshwara n manasella decides it's slot change..

Last edited by a moderator:
Kasthuri TV has better advantages than Sirikannada and Dangal Kannada as the channel is available in all DTH, where others lagging in Tatasky and Sundirect, who are currently missing dubbed contents. What do you think?

Kasthuri TV has better advantages than Sirikannada and Dangal Kannada as the channel is available in all DTH, where others lagging in Tatasky and Sundirect, who are currently missing dubbed contents. What do you think?
Dubbed content havent seen much changes in ratings . Some contents do highlight more. Kasturi definitely has an advantage over siri and dangal they can close gap btw colors super

Lakshana (ಲಕ್ಷಣ), starts from August 9th at 9:30PM on Colors Kannada and Colors Kannada HD.
srZMnXC.jpg

Kanyakumari (ಕನ್ಯಾಕುಮಾರಿ), starts from August 9th at 10PM on Colors Kannada and Colors Kannada HD.
kSIQN3G.jpg

Last edited:
One page posted that matte manvantara promo shoot happend.i think it's almost fake.i was waiting for only for that serial.but I think they are not interested to bring good serials.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock