Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,151
  • Views: Views 1,556,836
Hoomale getting good response in social media handles of Colors kannada.
But it's ratings I think below 1.5

Hoomale getting good response in social media handles of Colors kannada.
But it's ratings I think below 1.5
Major problem of colors Kannada. It was released in some popular website. Colors Kannada is india's no.1 page in terms of page engagement .

Major problem of colors Kannada. It was released in some popular website. Colors Kannada is india's no.1 page in terms of page engagement .
Bro I can't understand what you are telling.

I'm unable to find the link or pic . It had said colors kannada has highest engagement in Instagram in India for year 2020
Because they will post 5 min episodes before TV .
Even yedde thumbi haduvenu all will be uploaded in official page,this is also one of the reason they are not getting ratings in TV.All will watch freely

One reality show coming soon as per unofficial sources which was produced by endemolshine in uk and remade by viacom in us and its also remade in hindi and malayalam (clue is are you smarter than 5th grader) what reality show is this any idea?

One reality show coming soon as per unofficial sources which was produced by endemolshine in uk and remade by viacom in us and its also remade in hindi and malayalam (clue is are you smarter than 5th grader) what reality show is this any idea?
It's a quiz where they test history and geographical knowledge. Questions are not tough like kotyadipati . All questions are from 5th standard

In which channel bro?
I think it's in Udaya .or may be Zee

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock