• Replies: Replies 10,041
  • Views: Views 1,492,433
They lost their position due to following dragging serials

Putta gowri maduve
Laxmi Barama
Agnisakshi
Kulavadhu.
Kinnari.

Now also they didnot learned lesson.they are dragging the serials.
Are there no comedies now? I used to love Papa Pandu and Silli Lalli as a kid.

Are there no comedies now? I used to love Papa Pandu and Silli Lalli as a kid.
Now they don't have.. As these new generation kids don't ask their parents to put Papa Pandu.. Instead they will ask their parents mobile 📲 with internet.

ದಿವ್ಯ ದೃಷ್ಟಿ (Divya Drusti) starts from November 1 at afternoon 2:30PM on star suvarna & HD.

Zee is scared of Colours Kannada getting good TRP and taking away their audience as time goes by.

I've noticed this happening so much with Zee Kannada.
Yes🤣 I saw it yesterday when Raja Rani started 5mins before 7:30. Yes bro u r right about "who" is scared.

They have ended all serial in wrong time.because of this it helped zee More.they should have ended all serial before 1 year .

They lost their position due to following dragging serials

Putta gowri maduve
Laxmi Barama
Agnisakshi
Kulavadhu.
Kinnari.

Now also they didnot learned lesson.they are dragging the serials.
Agnisakshi remake Sonyachi Pawle is on Colors Marathi at 6.30pm it's worst serial only vamps and same family drama.
Mithunarashi remake Jeev Maza guntala also there at 8.30pm it's good story but they are showing actress weak after marriage audience not liking this track.

& just like Colors kannada Colors Marathi also have habit of stretching serials and making 1000+ episodes even if they don't get trp.

Agnisakshi remake Sonyachi Pawle is on Colors Marathi at 6.30pm it's worst serial only vamps and same family drama.
Mithunarashi remake Jeev Maza guntala also there at 8.30pm it's good story but they are showing actress weak after marriage audience not liking this track.

& just like Colors kannada Colors Marathi also have habit of stretching serials and making 1000+ episodes even if they don't get trp.
No no. Sonyachi pawle is not agnisakshi remake. I have seen some clips. It's not at all similar

ದಿವ್ಯ ದೃಷ್ಟಿ (Divya Drusti) starts from November 1 at afternoon 2:30PM on star suvarna & HD.
gI3yqzp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock