Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,072
  • Views: Views 1,510,485
Seems a very low budget show. This goddess is quite popular in western Maharashtra too.
It will be similar to Yedeyuru Sri Siddalingeshwara and Ughe Ughe Mahadeshwara concentrating more on moral and culture.

They have huge expectations from this serial.
Different kind of story, big budget, casting is also good(Some big names like Rekha, Renuka Bali, Ananya Kasaravalli, Rohit Sreenath and many others).
They have done huge promotion for this serial. At least it should get 5tvr otherwise it will be a disappointment for them.

Whereas Punyavathi is a comparatively low-budget serial and they have done less promotion compared to TS, the slot is also late night. It may get 2 to 3tvr. Anything above 3tvr is a bonus in my view.

They have huge expectations from this serial.
Different kind of story, big budget, casting is also good(Some big names like Rekha, Renuka Bali, Ananya Kasaravalli, Rohit Sreenath and many others).
They have done huge promotion for this serial. At least it should get 5tvr otherwise it will be a disappointment for them.

Whereas Punyavathi is a comparatively low-budget serial and they have done less promotion compared to TS, the slot is also late night. It may get 2 to 3tvr. Anything above 3tvr is a bonus in my view.
You are right, If TS gets below 4.5TVR, then it's a failure..
Punyavathi deserves 2 - 3 TVR

Sankranti special programs on Colors Kannada and Colors Kannada HD.
Y0PT4kO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock