Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,109
  • Views: Views 1,521,558
Lb of CK stopped to air from last 6-7 days,i think they had ended it.

In magalu janaki serial, Sanjana character is not coming from past few weeks. Has the actress left the serial. Is she coming in any other serial. Any idea?

In magalu janaki serial, Sanjana character is not coming from past few weeks. Has the actress left the serial. Is she coming in any other serial. Any idea?
Sanjana character is completed in show
They will not show again her stories as they will never drag any old stories again and again

Sanjana character is completed in show
They will not show again her stories as they will never drag any old stories again and again
but her court case is still pending. Judgement is still not given in that case if i remember correctly.

but her court case is still pending. Judgement is still not given in that case if i remember correctly.
They will not give judgement nd court scenes I guess they only talk about that, if you remember Shankar Devgatta case was also solved like that

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock