Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,041
  • Views: Views 1,492,344
Neenade Naa coming soon.. I guess this might come at 6pm slot, as both hero and heroine are popular at evening slot..
nHpxUbs.jpg
Promo:
Source

They have exactly done the promo as the tamil one, which was slightly modified from bengali promo.
Hope they will use the tamil version screenplay, this show will grab audiences right from 2nd week since marriage will happen within 7 or 8 episodes itself !
This might get 9.30pm slot or 6pm slot..

As rani at 6.30pm slot, it will increase slot and will give tough competition to Paru.. If Rani gets success, it will increase KS tvr also, and will effect Bagyalakshmi, which will make CK weaker.

Muddumanigalu has core fans, and ending it is not a good idea for atleast next 6 months. Still they can bring up good story, going forward..

Manasella Neene has no story, and can be ended after their remarriage episodes. The screenplay needs to be little devotional in order to engage YSL audience. Otherwise no raise in TVR. Meanwhile, YSL also having remarriage episodes..

Last edited:
This might get 9.30pm slot or 6pm slot..

As rani at 6.30pm slot, it will increase slot and will give tough competition to Paru.. If Rani gets success, it will increase KS tvr also, and will effect Bagyalakshmi, which will make CK weaker.

Muddumanigalu has core fans, and ending it is not a good idea for atleast next 6 months. Still they can bring up good story, going forward..

Marali Manasagide has no story, and can be ended after their remarriage episodes. The screenplay needs to be little devotional in order to engage YSL audience. Otherwise no raise in TVR. Meanwhile, YSL also having remarriage episodes..
Marali Manasagide still running?? It went offair right, or you are speaking about Manasella neene?

Instead of ending ,they can shift Muddu to 6pm.. Since Namma Lachchi is getting good reach nowadays, their next option for revamping could be 7.30pm I guess. Let's see

Marali Manasagide still running?? It went offair right, or you are speaking about Manasella neene?

Instead of ending ,they can shift Muddu to 6pm.. Since Namma Lachchi is getting good reach nowadays, their next option for revamping could be 7.30pm I guess. Let's see
It's Manasella Neene..

Shifting timings won't work for optional channel ( apart from top 2). They can end either 9.30pm slot or based on Raani TVR, they can launch at 6pm itself.. Once upon a time Kadambari of Udaya TV was getting highest TRP at 6pm slot.. Every house use to turn on TV at 6pm only to watch Kadambari.. Those days can come back, if the story is interesting..

7.30pm and 9.30pm slot can be kept for further revamp after it acquires 2nd position.

Every house use to turn on TV at 6pm only to watch Kadambari.. Those days can come back, if the story is interesting..
What was Udaya's position at that time?

I agree with you, but currently in every market, only top2 channels are getting good ratings at 6pm slot, the disadvantage that you said is also there for 6pm slot! Anyways let's see what decision Suvarna will take!

What was Udaya's position at that time?

I agree with you, but currently in every market, only top2 channels are getting good ratings at 6pm slot, the disadvantage that you said is also there for 6pm slot! Anyways let's see what decision Suvarna will take!
At 6pm competition is less..
Zee has dubbing serial which is ending soon..
Colors has Olavina Nildana, which is having average ratings..
As Neenade Naa having strong content, it can increase day by day similar to kendasampige.

SSS will complete 500 episodes soon and channel can bring upgraded Season for weekends only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock