Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,091
  • Views: Views 1,513,773
New dubbed serial Sandhyaraga (ಸಂಧ್ಯಾರಾಗ ) starts from may 1 at 6PM on zee kannada.
wPa2ytl.jpg

Time change alert.
Pavada Purusha from May 1 at 1 PM
By seeing their first promo about afternoon programs(and the promotion by serial artists), I thought they will start some new serials & shows in the afternoon slot.
But now it looks like only Saviruchi, Pavada Purusha, and Shantham Paapam

By seeing their first promo about afternoon programs(and the promotion by serial artists), I thought they will start some new serials & shows in the afternoon slot.
But now it looks like only Saviruchi, Pavada Purusha, and Shantham Paapam
Geetha, Ramachari is not getting good Ratings ,both serial having Strong rural audience. so they should move this two serial to afternoon and should bring new serial in 8pm and 9pm slot.

Geetha, Ramachari is not getting good Ratings ,both serial having Strong rural audience. so they should move this two serial to afternoon and should bring new serial in 8pm and 9pm slot.
For Zee, dubbing serials are doing well compared to its prime time serials and many are in top 10 shows list too..

Being Star Maa as backbone to Star Suvarna, it's not even giving good competition to Zee.. Star must learn from Zee on executing the show.. must bring revamp by ending Existing soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock