Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,403
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,698
Zee - Suvarna Chat conversation leaked..
NITu01C.jpg

Aase from December 11th @ 7.30pm on Star Suvarna.

KKM timings changed to 10.30pm (bad Decision), could have been changed to 6pm. It has only rural audience as of now who won't watch at 10.30pm. Even it was gaining more views on Social Media.

Atleast they must repeat telecast at afternoon 2pm

Star Suvarna's timings from Monday

Aase: 9AM, 4.30PM, 7.30PM & 11.30PM
KKM: 10.30PM & no repeat telecast
Anupama: 11.30AM and 11PM

Is KK(annada)M really performing worst than dubbing serial Anupama for not even having proper timeslot atleast in the day time? They spoiled the decade value of Mahakshmi madam. Seems to be some internal issue with production house.
Suvarna heard my voice 😍

Kaveri Kannada Medium repeat telecast at 4pm for Rural viewers & 10.30pm for Urban viewers.

Katheyondu Shuruvagide repeat telecast at 11am gives a hint of not ending soon.

Zee will launch new serials only when it looses the slot leader.

Currently BBB is in danger zone, as Avanu Mathe Shravani getting similar ratings. They will wait till new serial response from Colors at 10pm slot and then will think of ending BBB date.

Next danger zone serial is Paru. If Colors BL starts ruling 7pm slot, then Zee will end Paru and shift HK to 6pm, AD to 6.3pm and will bring new serial to 7pm slot.

Laxmi Nivasa hero promo is not revealed yet. As of now there is high risk of loosing core viewers of Zee's GM fans. Big competition and promotion is required by other channels like how Colors is promoting 7.30pm and 8.30pm slots. Colors knew Zee's plan of doing Mahasanchike of 7.30pm and 8.30pm serials.
Will mahasanchike happen from 7 30 to 9 pm? Puttakana Makkalu and Shrirasthu Subhamasthu

Kenda sampige is very popular
It's not as popular as BL, LB, Ramachari and Antarapata. Had been popular , would have won awards at Anubandha. I am not disrespecting the serial. I also want it to get awards , because it's a good serial ..

Back
Top Bottom