Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,399
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,325
Brundavana getting very low trp at 8 pm Colors Kannada. Even Geetha Serial was getting more. I think channel should consider moving it to early slot or off air.

Brundavana getting very low trp at 8 pm Colors Kannada. Even Geetha Serial was getting more. I think channel should consider moving it to early slot or off air.
Moving to early slot won't work. Also ramji also won't agree.Because of High budget serial.they may continue in same slot.First they should Concentrate on Geetha, Which is least rated serial at 6.00

Moving to early slot won't work. Also ramji also won't agree.Because of High budget serial.they may continue in same slot.First they should Concentrate on Geetha, Which is least rated serial at 6.00
But not agreeing will cause off air, which is more dangerous for the production. Radha Ramana and Mooru Gantu fame productions didn't agree for slot change at 9 pm so they were off aired.

But not agreeing will cause off air, which is more dangerous for the production. Radha Ramana and Mooru Gantu fame productions didn't agree for slot change at 9 pm so they were off aired.
Better to offair, there is no strong content in serial.

Better to offair, there is no strong content in serial.
Yes, I feel the same too.. other serials have one particular content to discuss upon..
Kendasampige - hero marrying a girl for his political future, which will be shown afterwards.
Bhagyalakshmi - Women empowerment
Lakshmi Baramma - marriage for an advantage to mother in law
Shree Gowri - girl having problems every eclipse and no marriage alliance
Ramachari - a boy who changed a brat into a good daughter in law.
Antarapata - A girl dreaming big, and working hard to pay off her step father s debt.. mystery story of death of girls father related to boy s family..

Karimani - a divorce before a marriage

Geetha Serial to end very soon after 4+ years and 1080+ episodes.
Brundavana to face off air or slot change depending on this month ratings.

Laxmi Nivasa and ShreeGowri effect, 8pm to 9.30pm slots decreased in Star Suvarna.

Star Suvarna Deleted all Videos of Kaveri Kannada Medium Special episode from Social medias pages.
I think they deleted because of FIR registered against the Serial Team

Back
Top Bottom