Satellite updates "Kasturi Gold" started from GSAT-30 @83* east

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 4,575
Rescan the stb and check whether you are getting this tp. Else you can enter the tp manually and check whether you have signal in this tp.

Rescan the stb and check whether you are getting this tp. Else you can enter the tp manually and check whether you have signal in this tp.

Signal available but Signal quality zero.

Signal quality is important. So you have to realign your dish for getting this tp.

Raj bro how will u get kasturi gold, u r getting DDFreeDish at 93.5d e
Kasturi gold is at 83d e

Also location matters to adjust antenna Johny bro getting kasturi gold, he is expert in that alignment of dishes

If u move ur antenna u will loose DDFree dish channels

Raj bro how will u get kasturi gold, u r getting DDFreeDish at 93.5d e
Kasturi gold is at 83d e

Also location matters to adjust antenna Johny bro getting kasturi gold, he is expert in that alignment of dishes

If u move ur antenna u will loose DDFree dish channels
He will not receive, though he moves dish location. He have to setup c band dish along with c band lnb. Otherwise no one will trace c band signals with ku band lnb.

Yaa that also is there ku band for small dishes yaa I know, got to know everything from this our lovely dream dth

Raj bro now u came to know how difficult it is to get kasturi gold
Without sat meter impossible to get signals
After lot of practice without meter we can set signals for d2h DDFree sundirect dishtv adtv and Tatasky
Using 2 smartphones video calling
Which I did with my new connection adtv did myself

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock