Katrina is worried about Salman’s health

samratpal01

Reaction score
The most demanding and sexy Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif might have left Salman Khan but the fact is that she still feels worried about his health. Her deep care and love for the actor is the same though they have parted ways from each other.

Both Salman and Katrina are working in ‘Ek The Tiger’ and as Salman is not fit, the actress has planned to give her best to this film. Salman’s new film Bodyguard has been out this EID and ha is not in the country as he left for USA for his treatment.

Katrina Kaif is keen to finish the film and she said, “I will not talk about the roles that I am not doing. But, yes, Ek Tha Tiger is top priority at the moment.”

In fact, there are saying in the industry that the actress is refusing plum offers to cater Ek Tha Tiger and she has also refused to work with Ranbir Kapoor in Ayaan Mukherjee's next.

Rumor has it that Katrina has also said no to Yash Raj Films' Dhoom 3 with Aamir Khan.

While talking to media, a source said, “After much persuasion, Katrina was on the verge of saying yes to Ayaan because he was keen to have her in his film. Also, with Yash Chopra's film with Shah Rukh Khan being pushed forward to next year, she thought she would be able to accommodate Ayaan's film in her schedule.”

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock