Kiran to direct film scripted by Aamir!

Sirjee

Registered
Reaction score

Mumbai: He can rightly be called the man with the Midas touch. Aamir Khan has not only been a prolific actor and director, he has been an astounding script writer as well. He has penned some exemplary scripts in the past and buzz has it that the man is all set to don the script-writers hat once again.

Aamir proved his writing prowess very early in his career when he came up with an excellent story for his debut film ‘Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak’. He further wrote the screenplay for ‘Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke’ and now he prepares again to wield the magic of his pen with a new script.

Talking to media, Aamir divulged his plans and said, "I intend to work once again as a writer. I have been co-writing a script with Kiran, Mansoor and Nuzhat. We start next month."

Extremely passionate about the film, Aamir chooses to give out only limited information, "It is originally my idea which I discussed with the rest. But the process is still in a very early stage."

He said that the script will belong to the mainstream genre. But he does not rule out further participation in the project.

He added, "Hopefully I will be acting in the film." Some of his most recent films like ‘Peepli Live’, ‘Dhobi Ghat’ and ‘Taare Zameen Par’ have all been offbeat films.

Interestingly, Aamir does not want to direct this project. His better half Kiran will occupy the director’s chair.

As far as the production is concerned, Aamir said, "If the script gets locked in another four to five months, then I can confirm it in another six months."
zn

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunveer Aamir all set to write new film, Kiran to direct Bollywood 0
Npnn007 Sun Direct Updated EPG of Kiran TV as Surya Movies Sun Direct 2
yashwanth05852 VT10 | Varun Tej, kiran South Indian Films 3
Neel Happy birthday chaitu7,Kiran reddy and Hassan syed Achievements & Wishes 29
A Good News Happy Birthday Kiran Reddy, chaitu7 and Hassan Syed Bros Achievements & Wishes 41
M.J.Sadiq RDTV updated EPG name of Kiran TV Reliance Digital TV 2
Saj 007 Kiran TV Epg name updated as Surya Movies in Tata Sky . Tata Sky 8
A EPG Of Kiran TV Updated As Surya Movies in Dishtv Dish TV 4
Deepu Darling Kiran Tv EPG name updated as Surya Movies by adtv Airtel Digital TV 7
Niranjan M Lcn 620 Kiran tv was renamed as Surya movies d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 7
N Kiran Tv Rebranded As Surya Movies{Snapshots} TV Channels News 23
A Kiran Tv will be renamed as Surya Movies tonight Airtel Digital TV 10
Vishnu777 Sun network to launch Surya comedy and rename Kiran tv TV Channels News 5
karan_hdl Onam Special Tamil Movies on Kiran Tv. TV Shows & Programs 0
R Former Cricketer Kiran More to play ‘Dhaara’s mentor in ‘Tamanna TV Shows & Programs 1
M "Satya Ki Kiran" Coming Soon On ZEE TV TV Shows & Programs 0
ghaju KIRAN TV,ASIANET,MANORAMA NEWS moving to New LCN. Dish TV 9
Deep.S Actor Uday Kiran commits suicide. South Indian Films 3
G Kiran Tv EPG updated... d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 0
G KIRAN TV d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
Bapun Raz Kiran is No.1 movie channel in Kerala TV Channels News 1
S Kiran tv full moves channel started today. Sun Direct 16
Jerome.J Channel pixellation in Kiran tv and Kairali tv d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 0
Greatkarthik Kiran Tv going to rename as Surya movies. Sun Direct 27
B Kiran Tv Audio Only Airtel Digital TV 4